any black jewish gay midget premeds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drmota

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone else?!?
-mota

Members don't see this ad.

and I thought I was the only one...

Members don't see this ad :)
awesome! so have you guys noticed that we don't eat as much as normal-sized people because we're smaller, and i guess probably don't need it? i can only have like two matzoh balls and i'm full!! HAHA
-mota

drmota said:
awesome! so have you guys noticed that we don't eat as much as normal-sized people because we're smaller, and i guess probably don't need it? i can only have like two matzoh balls and i'm full!! HAHA
-mota

I'm also overweight (don't discriminate!) so I can eat two fried chicken breasts without skipping a beat. Plus a sushi roll.

and what's up with treadmills at the gym!? i can't even see the speed buttons!! it always turns on and i go flying off the back and end up in the hospital! DISCRIMINATION!
-mota

drmota said:
and what's up with treadmills at the gym!? i can't even see the speed buttons!! it always turns on and i go flying off the back and end up in the hospital! DISCRIMINATION!
-mota
You think the treadmills are bad, ever tried the stair climber? It is discrimination outright

Are we URM? Because I haven't seen any other midgets at my interviews. Although this one white chick from Idaho was really short. Or maybe just malnourished. In any case, I gave her my breakfast donut.

Status
Not open for further replies.