Italian pre dents!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigsilvo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seemed like a trend, so I started one too. Io voglio dire "buona fortuna" a tutti nella scuola dentale!!

Members don't see this ad.

Italians are hot!!

Members don't see this ad :)
bigsilvo said:
Seemed like a trend, so I started one too. Io voglio dire "buona fortuna" a tutti nella scuola dentale!!

Grazie!!!

will you guys be watching world cup??

viva italia!!!

Throw me in the mix too. I'm 3rd generation and can't speak a lick. Pretty dam you guys can though.

YEAH, THEY ARE!!! :) :) :thumbup:

Purtroppo so soltanto un po' di italiano. :)

Any Sicilians out there? 2nd generation here...

La Miraflorina said:
Any Sicilians out there? 2nd generation here...

i'm half calabrese, but 2nd generation half calabrese :)
(other half is german if you're wondering.. 1st gen on that part i guess?)

Io sono un mezzo siciliano e un mezzo abruzzian (1/2 sicilian, 1/2 abbruzzian)

teeth22 said:
Grazie!!!

viva italia!!!

Hopefully Francesco Totti will be able to play!!!!

teeth22 said:
Grazie!!!

viva italia!!!

cierto, ma quando giocano con estati uniti, who to root for?? hmmm

bigsilvo said:
Hopefully Francesco Totti will be able to play!!!!

oh he will play no doubt, right behind Luca toni and Gilardino or del piero. they could conceivably have a formation with toni, gilardino, del piero and totti all on the pitch

Members don't see this ad :)
Sowthpaw4 said:
cierto, ma quando giocano con estati uniti, who to root for?? hmmm

Manacia! Sempre estati uniti perche abitiamo qui. Io sono americano primo e italiano secondo. Ma italia e molta forza e anche hanno coglioni grossi.. :laugh: :laugh:

bigsilvo said:
Manacia! Sempre estati uniti perche abitiamo qui. Io sono americano primo e italiano secondo. Ma italia e molta forza e anche hanno coglioni grossi.. :laugh: :laugh:

well I'm canadian so I'm going for italia all the way!!!

p.s. I'm half abbruseze also!

Italia over Ghana baby, 2-0!!! Forza 'talia!!!

Big game sat. ITALIA vs USA.. totti will play and will most likely dominate

I love ITALY!!! I'm Mexican/Honduran myself with a bit of Sicilian (grandmother from Sicily). Cheering for MEXICO today and hopefully the USA has a good game on Saturday. ITALIA is going to be a tough team to beat!!! I LOVE the WORLD CUP!!!

I'm part Italian with an Italian surname, but I've already joined the white and hispanic club.

aggie-master said:
I'm part Italian with an Italian surname, but I've already joined the white and hispanic club.

I'm sorry but if your last name is Italian you're going to have to be part of the italian club. You're already a member. FYI, you're Italian last name entitles you to scholarship money from the NIAF, and the Sons of Italy Foundation. Of course you have to apply for the scholarships with an essay on how sick it is to be a goombah, and the important contributions of Italian Americans to society. The part of you that is Italian is your best part so "benvenuto al gruppo degli 'taliani!!" Once you're in this group you're in it for life. You're a part of something, a family and this family comes before anything else in your life. You enter into this family on your feet and the only way out is on your back. Catch my drift paisano?

bigsilvo said:
The part of you that is Italian is your best part so "benvenuto al gruppo degli 'taliani!!" Once you're in this group you're in it for life. You're a part of something, a family and this family comes before anything else in your life. You enter into this family on your feet and the only way out is on your back. Catch my drift paisano?

:laugh: so true though... viva l'italia!!

I'm half Sicilian (hence my username) and half Polish.

This is also my first post, sweet.

Had to bring this one back to life due to Italy's ass whooping over Ukraine 3-0!. Luca Toni had an amazing performance along with everyone else. Next up Germany baby! Vaffanculo tedesco, perche Italia e molta forza e il migliore!

Forza Azzurri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigsilvo said:
Had to bring this one back to life due to Italy's ass whooping over Ukraine 3-0!. Luca Toni had an amazing performance along with everyone else. Next up Germany baby! Vaffanculo tedesco, perche Italia e molta forza e il migliore!

DOn't forget "turbo" Zambrotta! opening goal, saved a sure Ukrain goal off the line, when Gigi was down, and assisted on (forza Viola)Toni's second goal.
Showdown with Germany will be something else.

Sowthpaw4 said:
DOn't forget "turbo" Zambrotta! opening goal, saved a sure Ukrain goal off the line, when Gigi was down, and assisted on (forza Viola)Toni's second goal.
Showdown with Germany will be something else.

ITALY AND FRANCIA SUNDAY

# 4 comin up bitches

It's going to be so sick. Hopefully Italy outpowers France like they did against Germany. France only won today because of that penalty kick. It's a battle for Europe baby!!

bigsilvo said:
I'm sorry but if your last name is Italian you're going to have to be part of the italian club. You're already a member. FYI, you're Italian last name entitles you to scholarship money from the NIAF, and the Sons of Italy Foundation. Of course you have to apply for the scholarships with an essay on how sick it is to be a goombah, and the important contributions of Italian Americans to society. The part of you that is Italian is your best part so "benvenuto al gruppo degli 'taliani!!" Once you're in this group you're in it for life. You're a part of something, a family and this family comes before anything else in your life. You enter into this family on your feet and the only way out is on your back. Catch my drift paisano?

Whoa hold on there! This is news to me...Bigsilvo, can you explain how anyone with Italian blood is eligible for NIAF and Sons of Italy Foundation scholarships?? Are you saying that even a halfbreed like myself can get a scholarship?

My heritage is Genovese!

I just got back from Europe last week where I went to the three US World Cup matches. It was awesome! I had a great time with my friends and met tons of people.

I also stopped by Genova during the trip and hung out with my relatives that live there. None of them speak English so I was forced to use my ghetto Italian. :laugh:

La Miraflorina said:
Whoa hold on there! This is news to me...Bigsilvo, can you explain how anyone with Italian blood is eligible for NIAF and Sons of Italy Foundation scholarships?? Are you saying that even a halfbreed like myself can get a scholarship?

Most definitely. The only prerequisite is that one of your grandparents has to be full blooded. Essentially you need to be at least 25% Italian. Scholarships are offered for post undergrad, however the deadline is like Feb 1 or something like that. Next year look into it. You do have to write an essay, but the topic is interesting and allows you to research your heritage and contributions made by Italian Americans. Hope this helps. Ciao compare!

2006 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA AZZURRI

me and all my cousins had a parade pretty much around my town, 4 trucks lined up all waving italian flags and yelling at oncoming traffic... it was priceless

what a glorious day

p.s. f*$k Zidane hes a homo what a way to tarnish your career - dingus

M3Nick said:
FORZA AZZURRI

me and all my cousins had a parade pretty much around my town, 4 trucks lined up all waving italian flags and yelling at oncoming traffic... it was priceless

what a glorious day

Yo dude chill Zidane is a great player. I wanna know what Materazzi said to get him all riled up like that.

M3Nick said:
FORZA AZZURRI

what a glorious day

Hey dude, congrats to Italy...but dont hate on Zidane. He's still and always will be one of the greatest players in history. I too cant wait to find out what Materazzi said to him...

ias2512 said:
Hey dude, congrats to Italy...but dont hate on Zidane. He's still and always will be one of the greatest players in history. I too cant wait to find out what Materazzi said to him...

yea no doubt man obviously he is still a legend but i lost repspect to him and am also dissapointed becuase I didnt want to see him end his career like that... no matter what materazzi said to him its still unacceptable, especially for the captain .. plus imagine if he took the PK instead of trezeguet

FORZA AZZURRI

M3Nick said:
yea no doubt man obviously he is still a legend but i lost repspect to him and am also dissapointed becuase I didnt want to see him end his career like that... no matter what materazzi said to him its still unacceptable, especially for the captain .. plus imagine if he took the PK instead of trezeguet

FORZA AZZURRI

I know what you mean dude...any chance he will come back in South Africa in 10'

M3Nick said:

FORZA AZZURRI

definitely an unfortunate incident of near epic proportions, to come back to form and help ur country get to the finals, and to be so close to PK's, i too was dissappointed for him to end his career like that. I have little doubt that materazzi provoked him in some way while Zidane started to jog away, but his reaction was unacceptable at this level, at that point in a game of that magnitude. He must have known he wasnt gng to get away with it and didnt care, or he had a serious mental lapse. His PK would have been trezeguet's maybe, we will never know, but. i still have respect for him, but forever this play will be infamous.....

to italy....Campionati del mondo. Semplicemente il meglio!!!
they all played beautifully and its a well deserved win. The second half was not pretty, but they pulled it out. Every one of them made big plays, from cannavaro to pirlo, to materazzi, grosso, toni, all of them.
How about grosso, wins the PK against australia, winner against germany, and winning PK.....

Forza azzuri