WHITE pre-dental students 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbennett

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since some a** hole closed the other thread i figured i would re-open it. I wonder if that same person would have closed the thread if it had been hispanic predents or black predents???? Maybe but i doubt it.
So has anybody found any schools that offer any merit based scholarships for whites i was told by a few financial aid offices i had to go to hollywood tans for a month or two before i would be elligible for any of the scholarships.
Any one else experiance something similar?

Members don't see this ad.

cbennett said:
Since some a$$ hole closed the other thread i figured i would re-open it. I wonder if that same person would have closed the thread if it had been hispanic predents or black predents???? Maybe but i doubt it.
So has anybody found any schools that offer any merit based scholarships for whites i was told by a few financial aid offices i had to go to hollywood tans for a month or two before i would be elligible.

The mod that closed the last thread is a person for whom I have quite a bit of respect. It was degenerating fast from a fun joke into a good for nothing bitter-pants thread.

Closing this thread - not because it deals with the topic of whites and scholarships, but the disrespectful nature in which the topic is posed merits such action. The same goes for any thread, regardless of any racial or political themes or undertones.

Status
Not open for further replies.