Cornell Application Status Check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mellybean

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried to check my application status (complete since late August, no interview) today and couldn't log into the site - as in, the page itself won't load. Is anyone else having this problem, or is this an unofficial way of saying "Hey, we rejected you!"?

Members don't see this ad.

I tried to check my application status (complete since late August, no interview) today and couldn't log into the site - as in, the page itself won't load. Is anyone else having this problem, or is this an unofficial way of saying "Hey, we rejected you!"?

I haven't been able to log in for a few days - I think someone said it was maintenance, but I'm assuming I'm going to be rejected anyways seeing as how I haven't been invited to interview yet. Anyways, best of luck! :luck:

I, too, haven't been able to log in over the past few days and also assumed rejection but instead got an interview from them today, so keep up the hope! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm afraid calling them will result in a rejection :)

I also had my status page unavailable, but I actually received an interview invite today to Cornell.

can some one post the staus page link?

Yeah, I've been assuming rejection, too...but I still check if anything to see the world's most annoying and mocking status page message go away. :D

I also had my status page unavailable, but I actually received an interview invite today to Cornell.

How did you know then? Did the invite come via email?

Congrats!!

Yup, the invites came via email.

In the interview invite, did it say how late that they would be interviewing until? I was hoping they'd start making decisions soon.

In the interview invite, did it say how late that they would be interviewing until? I was hoping they'd start making decisions soon.
The email said that they would continue interviewing till "early March 2007."

According to the email the last interviews are in early March and decisions will start being made also in early March

According to the email the last interviews are in early March and decisions will start being made also in early March

I really hope so. This has been the longest wait, and right now early March sounds pretty good.

when is your guys' interview date?

when is your guys' interview date?

Well, I live in NYC, and as a result, I was able to schedule my interview for a relatively earlier date (Feb 15) due to some last minute cancellations they had. For OOS people, the dates are probably for later in February.

So I asked the interview coordinator about decisions and interview dates, and she said the last interview day will be March 15 and decisions will go out shortly afterwards. Just wanted to give you guys the update!

I still can't sign into the status webpage...oh well, i guess they'll email me if I miraculously get an interview with just a few weeks left.

i mean how likely is it to get an interview from cornell in next two weeks if i haven't heard from them since december? i guess this one's a no. oh well...:( next!

i mean how likely is it to get an interview from cornell in next two weeks if i haven't heard from them since december? i guess this one's a no. oh well...:( next!

I have been complete there since October and only got my invite in February, so it's definitely possible!