Tuskegee???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Max Power

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about interviews yet?? It's driving me crazy...I live in WV and we have contract seats.

Members don't see this ad.

i haven't gotten anything from them yet. i got a hold of them a couple of weeks ago and they said that they would send out interview invitations soon, so be on the look out.

Members don't see this ad :)
This waiting is driving me crazy!!!!!:scared:

My friend from tuskegee said they haven't sent them out yet...thanks for the courtesy....saying we'll get them the third week of February and not even sending them till March

They said third week of February and now it's the second week of March...thanks for the courtesy once again!

i know i can't wait to hear something from them. have you visited the school before? i'm curious to see it!

Interview March 22nd! Flying down with my parents (have yet to make arrangements-of course we have to do this all ourselves unlike most grad schools). I have no idea what the campus is like, but i'm pumped to have an interview!

congrats on the interview!!!! let me know how it goes!

Congrats on the interview!!! I'm applying there this year (the fall). Let us know about the campus, and if you don't mind what was your GPA and GRE scores? I'm having a hard time finding averages for the school.

If I remember I have a 3.6 and a 1250 GRE. Wvu is a contract school though, so that helps. I also took a lot of extra math and stuff.

interivew invitation letter for interview next week!

Congrats! Do you mind also posting your GPA and GRE scores and where do you live? That school is impossible to find stats. Thanks, and congrats again.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine's on Thursday at 2:40! When's yours?

Gre: 1130
GPA 3.73
Science GPA 3.83
Last 45 hours: 3.92

I am declining the interview because I can't find a plane ticket by next week (b/c they are $1000) and I live in arkansas, 11 hours away. :mad: I really wanted to visit the school, but just got the letter yesterday and interviews are next week, so i can't coordinate it!

GOOD LUCK!!! Let me know what you think!

Isn't that ridiculous that you have to decline an interview b/c of the extremely late notice?

yeah, i have acceptances to two other schools, one of them is a contract position, or i would definitly find a way to get there. please let me know how you like the school and how it goes. i know two vets that have graduated from there and they are soooooo awesome!

I was at the university during the first weekend of February and I loved it! Everyone was really nice and I got an unofficial tour from one of the university's pathologist. They have an anatomy and histology lab, as the majority of the universities do, and a small lab for reviewing histology, anatomy, and surgery slides and videos.

I am interested in Equine Science Veterinary Medicine, so I went out to the horse barn to scope out their horses. They were simply gorgeous and there were a lot of students out there working with them who said that they loved the school because they were getting so much hands-on experience as well as a great education.

I am still waiting to hear back from them, though. :oops: So wish me lots of luck! and good luck to those applying for next year!

Steph

Are you on the waitlist?

I was notified with a letter at the end of December. I was accepted without an interview. I will be giving my seat to a student on the alternate list, because I have been accepted elsewhere.

Hey loo,

As of right now, I am on the alternate list. Wish me luck!

Where are the pre-req requirements on Tuskegee's website? I looked under admissions and there is red text that says requirements but no link. Are they somewhere else. I am just curious.