How many per day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GOGETA

SuperSaiyan
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys how many questions per day from USMLE WORLD you are doing?

Because Latelly I'm doing 100 and that is reading and understanding each question and takes me FOREVER:scared:

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

100 q's per day...has been taking me 3.5-4 hrs

p.s. I dunno if i should be moving faster or not either.

Because Latelly I'm doing 100 and that is reading and understanding each question and takes me FOREVER:scared:

Thanks

Thanks

350 ?s per day about 10 hours (7 hours for the tests)...took ~1 week to finish. don't spend too much time like the poster above.

50q random in tutor mode takes me ~ 6 hours; that's including the time spent wandering into other study material. I've done about 800q over the last 2 weeks, started ~60% and now at ~70%.

I'm so glad that UW is not histopath heavy. Every other qbank is like 80% histopath and they do it worse than robbins, so it's a total waste.

Members don't see this ad :)
My cum is 65, but I'm getting over 70 now because having finished half the bank, the concepts are starting to repeat themselves.

It depends on the subject.
50 questions takes me from 3-5 hours, but like GOLJAN says when papi got it papi go it.

This is my second round doing the questions, and on my firts roud I did the mistake of just reading a little bit the answers:eek:, now I'm going or by subject or by system and reading and understanding everything and let me tell you something there are a couple of systems and subjects that I will anihaliate in the test.

and then again I will review by everything.

My second NBME is in 1 week I hope and pray I'm above 500 to be a happy men.

I did 100 questions from Qbank of kaplan just because I was bored and got a 70%:D, also everytime they add new questions I score above 57% YEA BABY.

Ok bye for now back to study

It depends on the subject.
50 questions takes me from 3-5 hours, but like GOLJAN says when papi got it papi go it.

This is my second round doing the questions, and on my firts roud I did the mistake of just reading a little bit the answers:eek:, now I'm going or by subject or by system and reading and understanding everything and let me tell you something there are a couple of systems and subjects that I will anihaliate in the test.

and then again I will review by everything.

My second NBME is in 1 week I hope and pray I'm above 500 to be a happy men.

I did 100 questions from Qbank of kaplan just because I was bored and got a 70%:D, also everytime they add new questions I score above 57% YEA BABY.

Ok bye for now back to study

2nd time doing UW?... when's your test day?

May? Phew, that makes me feel better about having JUST started going through USMLE world's questions (I'm taking it a month after you). I've been feeling really panicky lately about if I have enough time to really get all this stuff into my head. :eek:
Best of luck to you on the big day. :)

are you doing these 50q's timed random or subject based? I was thinking about picking up UW for systems based questioning but haven't quite decided on it yet. With webpath out there, I feel like I should exhaust those resources before jumping into 150q's a day