hypothetical oms app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

koobpheej

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am about to grad in 2 months. I am not doing a GPR/AEGD or internship. If I wanted to do OMS, how would I go about getting in, making myself competitive at this point and getting in. Class rank is reasonable, Part I is great, don't have Part II scores yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I am about to grad in 2 months. I am not doing a GPR/AEGD or internship. If I wanted to do OMS, how would I go about getting in, making myself competitive at this point and getting in. Class rank is reasonable, Part I is great, don't have Part II scores yet.

See THIS link.

That is a really good idea :idea:. If you've got the stats etc... and you are just deciding now... Does anyone know of other OMFS internship positions still available?

Members don't see this ad :)

better get invovled in something full omfs (as what the other guys have mentioned)...it will definitely look better...good luck