EM Audio CD's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ihearttriscuits

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ive been looking around for audio cd's that would help a MSIV going into EM....any ideas...thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Try the EM Abstracts series. It's expensive but I think there's a break for students. It covers new and relavent EM articles and is lively enough to keep your interest. It will be good in that it gives you an idea about what's hot, what's changing and what's controversial in EM. It's bad in that it may be a little over your head until you're and EM PGY 2 or so.
https://ccme.org/EMA/registration/

There is also the Carol Rivers CDs that go along with her board review books. These are basic, like having textbook chapters read to you which is good for a med student. Unfortunately they are very dry.
https://emeeinc.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=15_26&osCsid=986a57f1505768adee2d8beddc54592b

Members don't see this ad :)
Emedhome. No CDs, but its only $77 and you can download about 100 hours of lectures

EMRAP and EM Abstracts are free for EMRA resident members.

EM Audio Digest can be had for an introductory price of $50 for the first year.

CMEDownload.com is pricey but has good material on it.

acep-emedhome.com is cheap ($77 as previously mentioned) and adds to the content already available on emedhome.com. It looks like all of the scientific assembly lectures are available there.

I've used all of the above (except for emedhome...no change yet) and like them all. I drive alot and have found I learn well with this medium.

Take care,
Jeff

am i the only one who thinks that fourth years shouldnt be worrying about this... instead, they should be trying to remember what its like being a normal person, and have interests outside of medicine?

but for the rest of us, yeah maybe i should look into those listed websites.

Yeah, like willynilly said this is the first post this year asking "what can I do to become a good intern during the last couple of months of medical school"

My over under on the number of similar thread starts is 35...any bets?