Exams are equivalent to an ultimate battle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KnuxNole

Sweets Addict
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel like every time I have an exam or two, it's like i'm going up against an insane beast. It takes intense preparations in order to defeat this beast and when I enter the battlefield, it's an intense battle. It's as if i'm fighting for my life to pass while slashing the exam paper with my trusty pencil. After all the time and energy spent, and the people I had stepped on to make it this far, I would have finally defeated the beast.

It's also like a sense of entitlement too. Everytime I tell someone I have A BIG EXAM or two, we are like OMG that's gonna be tense!!! I will pray for your survival!

Oh and also, the library is like the central headquarters to tackle the beast. Everytime someone has an exam, we go to the library to chill, hang out, and do some studying. Sometimes we get excited when someone has a test, because that means we get to see them and talk to them for hours!

Discuss:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Wow. I feel like I must have really dodged a bullet by not being into medicine when I was in college the first time around...

That's...intense?

I think if I took school that seriously I would have quit by now and be happily working at a toll plaza.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like every time I have an exam or two, it's like i'm going up against an insane beast. It takes intense preparations in order to defeat this beast and when I enter the battlefield, it's an intense battle. It's as if i'm fighting for my life to pass while slashing the exam paper with my trusty pencil. After all the time and energy spent, and the people I had stepped on to make it this far, I would have finally defeated the beast.

It's also like a sense of entitlement too. Everytime I tell someone I have A BIG EXAM or two, we are like OMG that's gonna be tense!!! I will pray for your survival!

Oh and also, the library is like the central headquarters to tackle the beast. Everytime someone has an exam, we go to the library to chill, hang out, and do some studying. Sometimes we get excited when someone has a test, because that means we get to see them and talk to them for hours!

I am going to guess that you are Asian and wayyyyy too into anime comics or something. You're way intense.

I usually.. read my notes. and make a study guide, and go to sleep? If that helps?

If the organic chemistry final is Organondorf and I must quest across the library and study rooms in search of the Triforce of Wisdom to defeat him with my trusted Master Pencil and Hylian Eraser, then count me in.

If you're not getting the high score on these exams you're a weirdo.

You are a lucky guy if exams are this exciting to you.

So if normal exams are like ultimate battles, what is the MCAT like??

please don't become my surgeon

Members don't see this ad :)
The ringmaster of all undergrad beasts

It slaughters so many people and rips the souls of most who survive. People spend months in order to eliminate such a insane beast!!!!!!!

I usually work myself up before a big exam. I tell myself it might be hard but I've studied hard enough and I know how to do the material. I believe if I don't I lose confidence early and I start to second guess myself, and when I start to second guess my self.... horrible....

Buuuuutttt..... I think you win the exam taking challenge, grasshopper.

A+B+down+back+down+down+A+B+B+up= increase character intelligence to level 99! :)

I'm really lucky that I passed orgo. The only reason I was able to slay that beast was because some random person gave me "the sword of a thousand truths." Mechanisms were writing themselves on the paper while I just sat there....

Seriously, you watch too much anime

Sounds like an accurate description of the MCAT. Midterms and such are just skirmishes along the way.

This post reminds me of Final Fantasy A+:laugh:

Get a life! Exams are only a couple of days of your life. One can let exams take over their life, but those people tend to never do anything after they graduate college.

I've touched women, therefore, I don't understand what the OP wrote. Can someone translate?

kthx ;)

Wow that Final Fantasy A+ movie was awesome!!!

That is definitely how I view exams!!

Extra Credit magic spell FTW!
LOL at this pop quiz was just like the HW badguy!
And Bahamut is an accurate portrayal of most of the finals i take: Hard as hell, few weaknesses, and it tears the grades of the people close to me!

I've touched women, therefore, I don't understand what the OP wrote. Can someone translate?

kthx ;)

This about sums up my thoughts.

I know this is a premed forum and all, but there are more nerds here than I expected.

Another add on, writing papers are the equivalent to an annoying sidequest one must do in order to reach the beast. That's how I feel now. I have to write a paper, but in the back of my mind, it's a little old sidequest I need to take care of in order to get to the FINAL BEAST!!!!

As well as its henchmen which pop up once a week:smuggrin:

People who make decent accomplishments usually feel like this about most things.

You have masterd analogies to the t.

Kudos for that.

i hope somehow you get drafted

kthx ;)

I have to say, I find this sort of comment to be quite in poor taste.

I have to say, I find this sort of comment to be quite in poor taste.

The interwebs can be a harsh place, eh? I mean, a virgin joke at a poster drawing "epic battle" references from taking a test?

Yeah, over the top.

I'd say it's definitely adaptable to the big screen. :thumbup:

Another add on, writing papers are the equivalent to an annoying sidequest one must do in order to reach the beast. That's how I feel now. I have to write a paper, but in the back of my mind, it's a little old sidequest I need to take care of in order to get to the FINAL BEAST!!!!

As well as its henchmen which pop up once a week:smuggrin:
WOW. That is a VERY good analogy.:eek:

I am now picturing the level grind sidequests that I did in World of Warcraft just to get my Eye of the Beast for my epic staff.:laugh:

I'd say it's definitely adaptable to the big screen. :thumbup:

I can see it now....a young warrior journeys off to face the MCAT beast. After training for months and overcoming obstacles(and a hot steamy sex scene), the warrior becomes ready. When he gets to the MCAT beast, he later finds out that it's a kind-heartened creature that is under the spell of evil organization known as the Awesome Almighty Murder Corporation. What will happen? Find out on June 2015!!!!!!

:hardy:

/casts Magic Missile