What are the schools that doesnt accept out state applicants?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jasminelime

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which school doesnt accept outstate applicants? cuz i dont want to waste money ...THANKS!:D

Members don't see this ad.

The schools in Texas come to mind. they accept very few compared to other state schools. Look at ADEA's Official Guide to Dental Schools, all that info is in there.

actually the schools in texas are about 10% out of state, except for houston which is extremely low. georgia won't even let out of state apply. mississippi usually doesn't take any out of state either. then there are state schools like UNC and UCLA that are about 10-15% out of state. which means it is possible to get in with above average stats

Members don't see this ad :)
Georgia and South Carolina

(West Virgina and Alablama accepts like 2-3 a year... I would not bother with these either...)

Alabama accepts way more than 2-3 out of state per year. Off hand, I think it is over 10 out of a 56-58 person class. South Carolina accepts some. Mississippi and Georgia accept none.

Georgia and South Carolina

(West Virgina and Alablama accepts like 2-3 a year... I would not bother with these either...)

Colorado accepts very few out of state people who are non-WICHE applicants. If you have to ask what WICHE is, you're probably not eligible. I think 0-3 per year.