Latest DAT retake date for early applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peterngu

Who named buffalo knives?
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick question: When do you think the latest date would be to retake the DAT and still be considered an early applicant, assuming my general application has already been submitted electronically??

Side note: I already have a score from late March, along with all my other necessary letters and so forth.

Thanks for your time!

Members don't see this ad.

Quick question: When do you think the latest date would be to retake the DAT and still be considered an early applicant, assuming my general application has already been submitted electronically??

Side note: I already have a score from late March, along with all my other necessary letters and so forth.

Thanks for your time!

Not sure, but I was hoping to be an "early applicant" but will be writing my DAT Aug 25th :(...need the summer to do well (hopefully)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am planning on taking the DAT (for my first time) on 7/7/08 but I am worried I may not do as well as I would like. Can anyone advise if it would be better to take it later (i.e. reschedule), perhaps in August. Or try it once, and if I don't do so well, try and take it again in October/November, if that's even an option. Any help greatly appreciated!!!:D

I am planning on taking the DAT (for my first time) on 7/7/08 but I am worried I may not do as well as I would like. Can anyone advise if it would be better to take it later (i.e. reschedule), perhaps in August. Or try it once, and if I don't do so well, try and take it again in October/November, if that's even an option. Any help greatly appreciated!!!:D

Always take it when you are ready. August isn't that late, imo.

In fact, I took it last year in mid August and still received number of first round acceptances.