Good looking sling to go along with an interview suit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bad virus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was just wondering, do you guys know any of anyone that sells a good looking arm sling to go along with an interview suit? This is a sling to keep the arm in for a post surgical shoulder.

The one I have is a crappy scrub looking one. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Refer to Daniel Craig's (aka James Bond's) sling that he used after post-op during the Quantum of Solace premieres.

Chill, Winston ! (to be read to the timber of Sanka from Cool Runnings)

I really don't think that will matter !

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, I know its not important but it really throws the look out of proportion. :scared:

Not bad, this looks real good

daniel-craig-sling_1004582c.jpg

where to purchase?

i honestly don't think it matters, I'm sure the adcoms understand the necessity of it

This is a serious question? :confused: Why would you ask that?

This is a serious question? :confused: Why would you ask that?

Obviously it's best to look as well put together as you can for an interview such as this. It would be foolish not to make an effort.

Why would you ask why he wants to get a nice looking sling? If he wears a scrubby one it will seem totally out of place with his suit and will be distracting. Seriously.

Daniel Craig used a very subtle loop at the premier for the Bond movie.

pail82-950.jpg

How post-op are you? Do you just need a reminder to not use your hand (like Craig's loop), or are you wearing a sling and swath combination?

The loop is easily fashioned by any seamstress or alteration company - it's just a black silk belt looped over the shoulder with a similar loop further up the arm (you can see it if you look closely) - the adustable clasp ensures the correct height for the loop, to keep the arm parallel with the ground. Taking this picture to a tailor or seamstress should be sufficient to provide a very temporary support during your interview. Of course, like Daniel Craig, it only works as well as you intend to use it. He removed his hand from the loop in order to shake Prince William's hand.

Daniel Craig used a very subtle loop at the premier for the Bond movie.

pail82-950.jpg

How post-op are you? Do you just need a reminder to not use your hand (like Craig's loop), or are you wearing a sling and swath combination?

The loop is easily fashioned by any seamstress or alteration company - it's just a black silk belt looped over the shoulder with a similar loop further up the arm (you can see it if you look closely) - the adustable clasp ensures the correct height for the loop, to keep the arm parallel with the ground. Taking this picture to a tailor or seamstress should be sufficient to provide a very temporary support during your interview. Of course, like Daniel Craig, it only works as well as you intend to use it. He removed his hand from the loop in order to shake Prince William's hand.

god he's so hot /OT

I wish I could break my arm so I don't have to go to work in the cafeteria of the hospital I work at (washing dishes).

I really do...that is the sad part.