***Official University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni c/o 2012 Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TMG26

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's start it off!!! Just found out via their web portal!!!!! Here's to three years in San Francisco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got the phone call!! I missed it, but was left one glorious voice mail!!

Hell Yeah! I'm going to UoP, my top choice!!:banana:

Congrats to all!

I saw the status change on my UOP site to Accept, YAyyyyyyyyyyy it's my first choice tooooooooooooooo.

Members don't see this ad :)
just got the call to confirm!

I'M INNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! (sorry I'm finding it extremely hard to maintain my composure!!!)

M in the class as well!! congrats u guys!!! time to party!!!:thumbup:

yay im in too got the call woot woot now soon back to the 808 to cruise on the beach and longboard :D

i'm in too!!!!!!!!! i'm sooooooooo freaking stoked to go back there and eat!!!! haha. yes... i think about food cuz ima fatty. pfft. can't wait to see you guys all there!!!!! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

I'm IN! Got the dean's scholarship too! Gonna make the decision slightly harder now...

The best Dec 1 in history!! CONGRATS TO ALL!!

Members don't see this ad :)
whoo! i got the dean's scholarship too - definitely making my decision tougher but I'm so so excited!

I'm in too :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Top choice since high school...I can't believe this is finally happening....best Dec 1st ever!

P.S. TMG make the thread prettier :) something like

"***Official University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni c/o 2012 Thread*** :p

hey yall i got the acceptance too. heck of a way to spend a monday afternoon. haven't been able to concentrated since

I'm in too :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Top choice since high school...I can't believe this is finally happening....best Dec 1st ever!

P.S. TMG make the thread prettier :) something like

"***Official University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni c/o 2012 Thread*** :p

Dino, How do I change the thread name?

Dino, How do I change the thread name?

when u post something... i think there's an "edit" button somewhere near where u posted. it should be right next to the "Quote" button!!!

when u post something... i think there's an "edit" button somewhere near where u posted. it should be right next to the "Quote" button!!!

I just tried it...unfortunately you can't change thread topics it seems....can a mod and/or fellow Pacific student (armorshell) change it ofr us? :D

Dude when they called me, they began the conversation with, "Do you have a few minutes to discuss something with me?" I thought I'd been rejected for some technicality or something insane... but of course the next sentence was, "Congratulations, you're accepted!" I went from utter terror to smiling ear to ear. Jeez! Congrats everyone!!!

Checking in...I've basically been a lurker, but the phone call this morning brought me out of the shadows again....I'm IN!!!!!!!

I'm in as well- haven't even considered other schools. Why take second best- this is all I ever wanted from my education!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ask and ye shall recieve
Very nice, but now I think the pendulum has swung the other way...:laugh:
I do appreciate you making it purty for us though!

Giving this thread a little boost to the first page for you future classmates :)

Join up the facebook group too!

Giving this thread a little boost to the first page for you future classmates :)

Join up the facebook group too!
Can't believe there are this few of us excited about UoP?!

there's more... they're just lurking somewhere... >.<

According to Predents, we lead all schools, along with Stony Brook with people attending so far : 7

Shows UoP is a lot of people's first choice :thumbup:

We lead all private schools with 7 by far.

> _< Congrats all~~ >_ < I'm gonna join the fb too~!!

Congratulations to all!!! Pacific is the best dental school in the galaxy.

So I haven't applied yet but I heard from a rep that they are looking for a RC of at least 20, the average for those admitted is 21. Has anyone heard from ADCOMs if they are willing to look at people who have less than 20?

If I were able to bring my sGPA up to 3.2, and with my 19RC, what could I do to make my profile shine (I know its not looking too bright right now)?

what could I do to make my profile shine (I know its not looking too bright right now)?

maybe you could try doing some missionary work... and shadow more hours in the dental office...

I actually didn't see this thread until just now, but yeah, me too! This has been the only school that was in my top tier throughout the entire application process, so I'm pretty psyched. My brother already wants Invisalign to make his already straight teeth straighter, and my dad wants and implant. I'm like, don't worry, I'll handle it ALL in a couple of years.