Thank You AUC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tracheatoedoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you for a great education.
Thank you for all the fun and great friends.
The days I spent on Montserrat and in London will forever be in my heart.
I'd like to hear from other AUC students, alumni, and potential students.
Paul Tien, a good man.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey........i told my husband about your experiences and all the advice that you gave me...... I'm so scared of leaving, but i think it will be an experience like no other.

Time is sometimes needed to gain a clearer view of events and stages in our life.

We all get a taste of it when we get old enough to appreicate our parents...and hopefully with our carib med schools, too :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey trach,
I would love to hear about your experiences there.
I just submitted my application tonight...

I'd really like to know about the clinicals...I'm from the NYC area and
would like to do all my core rotations in the area...will I have to hop around
to different hospitals? Will I have to leave NYC?

Is there an advisor strictly for AUC at each of your sites?

Instead of being restricted to the NYC area, is it a better idea to hop around the country going to hospitals that are particularly good in a rotation?

hey trach,
I would love to hear about your experiences there.
I just submitted my application tonight...

I'd really like to know about the clinicals...I'm from the NYC area and
would like to do all my core rotations in the area...will I have to hop around
to different hospitals? Will I have to leave NYC?

Is there an advisor strictly for AUC at each of your sites?

Instead of being restricted to the NYC area, is it a better idea to hop around the country going to hospitals that are particularly good in a rotation?

It has been nearly 12 years since I graduated.
The caribbean experience is special. To the young 23 year old it is a great inconvenience. But to the student who starts after the age of 30, like me, and who has had another career, it is so liberating that I can not come close to describing. To go from the workplace, the drudgery, and suddenly be in paradise, your own paradise. I lived in an apartment, and I could hear the waves crashing at Bunkum Bay, a 60 foot stretch of beach that it seemed only I knew about.
I can't give you the particulars of clinicals. I went to london, then Indy, the B'field, then Chicago.
I think the less you travel the better it is.
But, do go to London.

Thank you for a great education.
Thank you for all the fun and great friends.
The days I spent on Montserrat and in London will forever be in my heart.
I'd like to hear from other AUC students, alumni, and potential students.
Paul Tien, a good man.

accepted for Sept 09 confused about whether to attend SGU, Ross. Like smaller classes at AUC but concerned about core rotations and residency placements as compared to others. Can anyone shed light?