The Official AADSAS BLANK thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Your Blank Status (before dec 1 and after)

• Blanked and accepted

Votes: 58 84.1%
  • Blanked and rejected

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Blanked and waitlisted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blanked and no change

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters

cmills66

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
was your blank status significant? please share, as i am sure many of you are as curious as i am. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

both vcu and maryland were blanked for me, and i got into both :)

Both of mine turned into "offer made" at 8am... looks like they're a good thing!

Members don't see this ad :)
blanked at buffalo, got in to buffalo :)

Both of mine turned into "offer made" at 8am... looks like they're a good thing!

UOP's blank turned into offer made around 4:30 AM...yes I am STILL up

blanked and accepted at maryland and buffalo

blanked at case, buffalo and minnesota. Accepted into all 3. :D:D

my iowa changed from "invited for interview" to blank yesterday afternoon and then became admitted around 1:30 am (via ISIS, AADSAS changed thsi morning)

blanked at UMN and Case.... and in at both. Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Blank Yesterday => does "offer made"= acceptance????

blanked at case and buffalo nov 30.... blanks turned into offer made on dec. 1 at both schools. :love::love::love:

there appears to be a strong correlation haha

lol glad to help the future class next year!

For future reference:

My blanks appeared Nov. 30 suggesting that the decision was made and couldn't be seen. Now checking the offer made which the blanks turned into today (DEC1)... the date of the decision on AADSAS appears as Nov. 30 as well. So this suggests that the blanks do correlate to an acceptance and aadsas wasn't allowed to show the decision (which was most likely offer made since people were seeing rejected/waitlisted the day beforehand.) Also, there are some people that had no blanks which did also turn into offer made on dec. 1 to suggest that it was inputted on dec. 1st and not the day prior.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
So I guess for next year's applicant's Nov 30th is going to be as good as Dec 1st!

I think this poll might just be a little bit better if there was an option for "accepted but not blanked", so as not to discourage people who don't necessarily have blank status updates...and I have seen several people on here talk about getting accepted without having a blank status on the 30th.

I think this poll might just be a little bit better if there was an option for "accepted but not blanked", so as not to discourage people who don't necessarily have blank status updates...and I have seen several people on here talk about getting accepted without having a blank status on the 30th.

can i edit a poll? because if i can, i will add that cause i totally agree.

I was accepted and not blanked!

I agree, I think it depends on the school. For example, from what I hear if you were blanked by Buffalo on Nov 30th, you got an "offer made" on Dec 1st. Other schools like Louisville didn't change from invited to interview but I still got an acceptance on Dec 1st

I was blanked at Buffalo and Case and accepted. NOT blanked at Pitt and still accepted. All three have a 11/30 decision date.

Although people are experiencing blanks right now (Nov. 24), I think it's too early to be an indication of anything. :rolleyes:

Although people are experiencing blanks right now (Nov. 24), I think it's too early to be an indication of anything. :rolleyes:

Its possible those two schools were alerting AADSAS of their notifications a little early :D

a strong possibility...

I heard UOP' blank = acceptance.
I don't know if blank = accepted, I got one for Western U. In most cases a blank = a change in status and it can't be released until Dec1st, and since schools don't really send out rejections on Dec 1, it cud only be a couple things. We'll seeeee..