Free Full Lengths?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThatDude

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know which test prep companies offer free full length exams. I know princeton review has one but are there any others?? THanks

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks bhaiya. The content review is not that bad. It is pretty elementary stuff (despite being overwhelming).

Here are some free tests http://www.prep101.com/mcat/study_aids.html
i found these tests to be a little easier than kaplan.

Thanks CaliKid.. here are some more free exams

Members don't see this ad :)
are the gold standard and princetone review tests legit full lengths? like are they based on the new mcat and have same # questions and times etc?

I had a mini test, 17 minutes long with three passages, at testprep-online.
It's cute , you get scored and don't need to register.

How do the results from these free "FL"s compare with a real MCAT or AAMC FL?

I wrote an AAMC FL #3 yesterday and scored 28, I did the Kaplan free "FL" today and scored 21 =/
Was I just lucky yesterday? Or did other people also have trouble with the Kaplan free FL?

How do the results from these free "FL"s compare with a real MCAT or AAMC FL?

I wrote an AAMC FL #3 yesterday and scored 28, I did the Kaplan free "FL" today and scored 21 =/
Was I just lucky yesterday? Or did other people also have trouble with the Kaplan free FL?

i took the free kaplan FL online before i started all my studying and got a 10 on PS (the only section i took, was curious how i did, so i clicked grade, lol). i took AAMC 3 and 4 in the past few days (after studying for my 8/20 exam) and received a 11 and 10, respectively (thought with a lot of stupid mistakes that i did not make on kaplan).