UT Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phstudent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get their letter from UT Houston? They updated my status on SOPHAS on 3/5 but I've yet received a letter or email.

Anyone else going there? Housing options?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
my sophas shows admitted but i haven't received the notification from the university yet...its very irritating

how long after you submitted your application did your status change on SOPHAS?

did you guys anything back from them yet?

I just found out on SOPHAS today...wondering how long til they send me email about financial aid and stuff...

Did anyone get their letter from UT Houston? They updated my status on SOPHAS on 3/5 but I've yet received a letter or email.

Anyone else going there? Housing options?

If anyone is looking for a 1 bedroom apartment, my landlord has a rare opening. It's a 2 story, 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment and 1 parking space. It is one of the closest apartments to the medical center that I know of. It is about 3/4 mile from UT-SPH and is two blocks from St Luke's and The Methodist Hospital. I walk everyday to school and it's a 15 min walk. The price is 750/month + you pay your own utilities. If you know the Texas Medical Center, you will know that this is a steal.

PM if you are interested and I can give you his contact info, he has been a great landlord to me.