Kaplan Q-Book Breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AggieSean

Coffee is for closers
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all:

Someone mentioned having a breakdown of the questions in Kaplan Q-book by subject. This is for the latest edition, and I didn't get a chance to break up the biochem section yet into biochem/molec bio/genetics, but I thought this might be helpful, especially for those doing the Taus method.

The micro section ended up being tricky to classify. Sorry if it's confusing/wrong.

Hope it helps.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Kaplan Breakdown.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 401
Sweet! I was actually thinking of doing this but thought it would be too time consuming. Thanks so much!

How exactly is this supposed to be helpful?

If you do the Taus method, the first pass involves doing subject specific questions from Kaplan's q-book immediately after studying (cardiac pharm, GI anatomy, etc). I just figured having a list of the breakdown would save time from having to comb through the book and marking each question according to subject.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey y'all:

Someone mentioned having a breakdown of the questions in Kaplan Q-book by subject. This is for the latest edition, and I didn't get a chance to break up the biochem section yet into biochem/molec bio/genetics, but I thought this might be helpful, especially for those doing the Taus method.

The micro section ended up being tricky to classify. Sorry if it's confusing/wrong.

Hope it helps.

The questions are probably not the same as those in earlier editions, I'm guessing...?

Thanks. Which edition is this? I mean, is the latest edition called 2009-10, 2010-11 or simply 2010?