Interview invited to Midwestern Il

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luv2PM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I feel really weird and happy :)

I just submitted Midwestern secondary application online on Monday and got an email of application complete on Tue

AND today morning I got an interview invitation email from Midwestern Il !!

is that suppose to be THAT fast? :confused:

Anyways thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

invited for interview september 23rd! first of the cycle

Congrats!!! I have not decide date yet:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Im a virginia resident.

Im a reapplicant, 20TS 20 avg and 22 PAT

Gpa is 3.5 overall, and 3.5 science.

Is that suppose to be THAT fast?
Seems like they're really on the ball. That's a good sign to me. Could also be that they were unhappy with their previous student pools and are looking to grab good candidates early. Either way, it's nice to have one of the schools on the list take care of business early and avoid the long wait.

For those of you who got the interview, did you receive an email FIRST notifying you that your application is complete? If so, how long AFTERWARDS did you get the interview invite???? Thank yousss!

anyone scheduled for beginning of Dec? That's my finals week (sigh).

My invite took a couple weeks after secondary was complete.

so where are you guys planning to stay at? hotels are ~$100 except comfort inn. I looked up comfort inn review at that location and saw mixed responses.

help a brotha out!

so where are you guys planning to stay at? hotels are ~$100 except comfort inn. I looked up comfort inn review at that location and saw mixed responses.

help a brotha out!

I'm staying at the comfort inn. its only $50 compared to the $100 elsewhere. I'm not too picky about where I'm staying and the difference in quality isn't going to be double.

Hey all,

A week after I finished my secondary was when I got my invite for an interview (December 13th).

I applied to 12 schools and this is my first interview acceptance, im happy!

Everything was mailed on August 20th

I got evite 3 weeks after I completed my secondary application. Friday 11/5

did anyone who interviewed recently get an update on where they are building the clinic (is it close by..walkable or driving)? Is is still a mystery/secret? hahaha. just curious.

I live in the area and it is my understanding that the clinic will be located within a mile from the campus.

i had the interview last week and they still just showed a picture of a cornfield and said that it was "close by."