About 65,000 results

2020-2021 Jefferson (Kimmel)

2020-2021 Allopathic School-Specific Discussions

#692 - hebrewBAMmer
Just as an anecdote, I pretty much submitted my secondary to this school as soon as they opened (sometime in July), didn ...
Just as an anecdote, I pretty much submitted my secondary to this school as soon as they opened (sometime in July), didn't get an interview until December, interviewed sometime ...
Just as an anecdote, I pretty much submitted my secondary to this school as soon as they opened (sometime in July), didn't get an interview until December, interviewed sometime near the end of January, and got accepted right before the ...

2020-2021 Temple

#423 - mishmosh6424
II 11/24! Complete 8/13, OOS, URM, 511 MCAT, 3.6 cGPA. Just got the VITA invite now, and I assume it's for LKSOM. ...
II 11/24! Complete 8/13, OOS, URM, 511 MCAT, 3.6 cGPA. Just got the VITA invite now, and I assume it's for LKSOM. ...
#150 - verrager
Afaik, no. I didn't answer the call, and they left a voicemail and I got the official email the next day. Then I got the ...
Afaik, no. I didn't answer the call, and they left a voicemail and I got the official email the next day. Then I got the letter a week after I officially accepted the offer. Fwiw ...
Afaik, no. I didn't answer the call, and they left a voicemail and I got the official email the next day. Then I got the letter a week after I officially accepted the offer. Fwiw, my friend who interviewed same day as me got his wait list ...
#149 - verrager
27 days for me, about 23 for my friend. Then I have a few other friends who are past a month with no response ...
27 days for me, about 23 for my friend. Then I have a few other friends who are past a month with no response ...

2020-2021 Pittsburgh

I signed up for a couple info sessions that occurred this past week a while ago and just realized that I accidently ...
I signed up for a couple info sessions that occurred this past week a while ago and just realized that I accidently missed them. Is it possible to reschedule and is attendance ...
I signed up for a couple info sessions that occurred this past week a while ago and just realized that I accidently missed them. Is it possible to reschedule and is attendance taken? I thought they were on the same week as my interview day ...
This is a unique cycle due to COViD, don’t give up hope yet! The admissions office is very slow this year. I would not ...
This is a unique cycle due to COViD, don’t give up hope yet! The admissions office is very slow this year. I would not be surprised if the interview cycle will be drawn out a bit ...
This is a unique cycle due to COViD, don’t give up hope yet! The admissions office is very slow this year. I would not be surprised if the interview cycle will be drawn out a bit longer. The fact that it is almost the December and their ...

2020-2021 Wayne State

#1000+ - RandomScientist
I had a similar situation with the coping skills question and thought “really??” as well so this made me lol. The ...
I had a similar situation with the coping skills question and thought “really??” as well so this made me lol. The question caught me a little off guard because it felt so strange ...
I had a similar situation with the coping skills question and thought “really??” as well so this made me lol. The question caught me a little off guard because it felt so strange given the benign scenario. I was just kinda like “well... I ...

2020-2021 Michigan State

#586 - litlkat9
I did not, however, a friend of mine did. They found out they were accepted to CHM on Monday, but have not received a ...
I did not, however, a friend of mine did. They found out they were accepted to CHM on Monday, but have not received a decision regarding the certificate program yet. Hope this ...
I did not, however, a friend of mine did. They found out they were accepted to CHM on Monday, but have not received a decision regarding the certificate program yet. Hope this helps! ...

2020-2021 Oakland (Beaumont)

#672 - mightyATP
Congrats! May I know your completion date? ...

2020-2021 NYU

#447 - supersonic99
Any news from the week of Nov 9? ...