Critical Care

#114 - chocomorsel
That’s disgusting. ...
That’s disgusting. ...
That’s disgusting. ...

Experience in getting COVID pts off vent

Critical Care

#113 - TimesNewRoman
Completely different beast. Where I trained, they would do lungs on folks who are already on pump. Here, they like ...
Completely different beast. Where I trained, they would do lungs on folks who are already on pump. Here, they like them fairly active. I’ve sent people on 3 pressors and on crrt ...
Completely different beast. Where I trained, they would do lungs on folks who are already on pump. Here, they like them fairly active. I’ve sent people on 3 pressors and on crrt for a liver who have done well. ...

Critical Care

#112 - TimesNewRoman
That doesn’t surprise me. I know of places that wallet biopsy before putting on pump. ...
That doesn’t surprise me. I know of places that wallet biopsy before putting on pump. ...

Critical Care

#111 - chocomorsel
Has not come up so I don’t know. ...

Critical Care

#110 - WheezyBaby
They feel the same about acute liver failure? ...

Critical Care

#109 - chocomorsel
Well the ECMO mortality at the hospital I currently am is over 80%. However sample size is less than 20 so far and this ...
Well the ECMO mortality at the hospital I currently am is over 80%. However sample size is less than 20 so far and this place is literally where patients come to die. Dangerous ...
Well the ECMO mortality at the hospital I currently am is over 80%. However sample size is less than 20 so far and this place is literally where patients come to die. Dangerous from top to bottom and I am done this week. Thank you Jesus ...

Critical Care

#108 - chocomorsel
Rare to find any that do them. Seems like many want them up and around and not bedridden close to death. That’s the ...
Rare to find any that do them. Seems like many want them up and around and not bedridden close to death. That’s the jest I have heard in my region of the world. ...
Rare to find any that do them. Seems like many want them up and around and not bedridden close to death. That’s the jest I have heard in my region of the world. ...

Critical Care

#107 - chocomorsel
Exactly. And then you get CO2s in the 80-100s and pHs around 7 especially in ARF and then bad things happen. Yeah ...
Exactly. And then you get CO2s in the 80-100s and pHs around 7 especially in ARF and then bad things happen. Yeah, hate it myself. ...
Exactly. And then you get CO2s in the 80-100s and pHs around 7 especially in ARF and then bad things happen. Yeah, hate it myself. ...

Critical Care

#106 - TimesNewRoman
We ran out of pumps a while ago. 2 weeks isn’t super long, and he’s young. Update us in 2 weeks. ...
We ran out of pumps a while ago. 2 weeks isn’t super long, and he’s young. Update us in 2 weeks. ...

Critical Care

#105 - chocomorsel
Well then, I don’t believe in it. Negative pressure pulmonary edema is like a type of self induced lung injury although ...
Well then, I don’t believe in it. Negative pressure pulmonary edema is like a type of self induced lung injury although doesn’t seem to be in your opinion. It’s the closest I ...
Well then, I don’t believe in it. Negative pressure pulmonary edema is like a type of self induced lung injury although doesn’t seem to be in your opinion. It’s the closest I have ever seen to self indunced lung injury and I don’t buy ...