¿Dónde está el Mobile App?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cyberdyne 101

It's a dry heat
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I use it on iOS and it wasn't letting me log in, so I deleted it, and now I'm unable to find it :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Same. Mods please help! It's been a hard few hours for this SDN addict.

Members don't see this ad :)
Aha! I was just fighting this today. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. This may increase my productivity at school immensely.

What is so urgent on SDN that requires immediate attention from your phone :confused:

What is so urgent on SDN that requires immediate attention from your phone :confused:
It's not about urgency. It's more about personal preferences. I enjoy browsing SDN while riding the bus, waiting in line, etc. And I liked the way the mobile app was set up.

In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal, but certainly worth inquiring about.

It's not about urgency. It's more about personal preferences. I enjoy browsing SDN while riding the bus, waiting in line, etc. And I liked the way the mobile app was set up.

In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal, but certainly worth inquiring about.

I agree. The web browser version doesn't keep me logged in, despite me using the "keep me logged in" box. So it's annoying. The app was much more functional :(

I agree. The web browser version doesn't keep me logged in, despite me using the "keep me logged in" box. So it's annoying. The app was much more functional :(
Have you tried leaving the tab open for at least 2 hours?

The "leave me logged in" check box works for me on Safari browser. However, when I clear my cookies/history I have to log in again.