¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 4 Lynch Tally

Jilary (4) - LIS, Pippy, Trilt, nohika
Bjeh (1) - Snowy
Goose (3) - Bjeh, Jil, 3m
LIS () -
Cyndia (1) - WM
Snowy (5) - Goose, Hyge, stl, NSFW, KC

14/17 votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~2.5 hours

Members don't see this ad.

I don't like the letting Jilary live thing. Too many variables.

1) If someone else dies, she can claim to have been blocked. No way for us to say it wasn't a wolf block, right? She could be a wolf, they decide to kill someone else, and then they laugh as she posts about having been blocked.

2) We could consider having the village protector protect her while she uses her ability. If I were modding, that would mean a no-kill night because wolves would try to kill <someone>, target would shift to her, and she would be protected. As a one-time ability, it wouldn't work again, though. But that's just if I were modding.

If we had *ahem* a tracker, it might be more useful because we could watch her. But I don't know if we do.
I advise against #2. If this doesn't work out, I want certain people being protected, and don't want to waste that protection on something that very well may not work.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't like the letting Jilary live thing. Too many variables.

1) If someone else dies, she can claim to have been blocked. No way for us to say it wasn't a wolf block, right? She could be a wolf, they decide to kill someone else, and then they laugh as she posts about having been blocked.

2) We could consider having the village protector protect her while she uses her ability. If I were modding, that would mean a no-kill night because wolves would try to kill <someone>, target would shift to her, and she would be protected. As a one-time ability, it wouldn't work again, though. But that's just if I were modding.

If we had *ahem* a tracker, it might be more useful because we could watch her. But I don't know if we do.

I like #2 but I don't know who STL is trying to protect anyway. It would at least net us 2 villagers although one would be a vanilla and the other who ever the wolves are targeting.

Day 4 Lynch Tally

Jilary (4) - LIS, Pippy, Trilt, nohika
Bjeh (1) - Snowy
Goose (4) - Bjeh, Jil, 3m, Ny
LIS () -
Cyndia (1) - WM
Snowy (5) - Goose, Hyge, stl, NSFW, KC

14/17 votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~2.5 hours

Well.

Seems like Jil isn't going to happen (again); I'm not feeling Snowy (plus Ny's soft vouch) or really Goose. I'll just go down my list and say:

unlynch Jil, lynch Cyndia

Reactions: 1 user
@nyanko - if snowy claimed item maker, I ask that you lynch her. If that was not the claim, then ignore this. (Trying to think of things that could define how you described what the role could be and that jumped to the forefront).

With the soft vouch then,

********unlynch whoever, lynch cyndia******

I want to go after goose, but trilt is soft vouching from previous pms.

And with that, tag for @Cyndia

@SnowshoeDog143 and @amgoose319 - now would be a great time to start defending, unless we want to play the last minute lynch game (which may be inevitable)
sorry I don't really have time to defend right now I am cramming all of my hw due tomorrow at the moment, and have been checking the thread in between.

I am sticking with my vote of Snowy today based on the reasons I quoted earlier.

I tried to address everything that was brought up against me today as it happened, is there anything I am forgetting or you would like to hear me explain more?

Beybey Mod #3 - Day 4 Lynch Tally

Jilary (3) - LIS, Pippy, nohika
Bjeh (1) - Snowy
LIS () -
Cyndia (3) - WM, Trilt, STL
Snowy (4) - Goose, Hyge, NSFW, KC

15/17 votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~2 hours

With the soft vouch then,

********unlynch whoever, lynch cyndia******

I want to go after goose, but trilt is soft vouching from previous pms.

And with that, tag for @Cyndia
basically a featherweight vouch. Don't even call it soft. there are things she has said here and in thread that would be very good wolf play... not impossible at all, and I've got nothing more than that.

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry I don't really have time to defend right now I am cramming all of my hw due tomorrow at the moment, and have been checking the thread in between.

I am sticking with my vote of Snowy today based on the reasons I quoted earlier.

I tried to address everything that was brought up against me today as it happened, is there anything I am forgetting or you would like to hear me explain more?
this always sketches me out though. suddenly shows up but conveniently gonna be busy. Eh.

Guys the Jil lynch was so much easier. :p

this always sketches me out though. suddenly shows up but conveniently gonna be busy. Eh.

I swear to god if you claim the easy route after all of your nagging at me about people being dumb at the end of last game with easy lynches :p

I meant I've been around/reading posts all day, but I don't necessarily have time to go back and hard core reread pull examples right now. If there are specific questions I can answer them

Sure. I'm not saying you should post big "Hey wolves, seer over here" flags. But I do think you should get the info out in the thread.

Like, all this man/woman thing - I think you should articulate as clearly as possible what the heck that is about, and why it matters for whichever players you mentioned (NSFW, I think?). At least, as much as possible without revealing the identity/location of a PR villager.

I think you like the power trip of having info a little too much, that's all - I think you play it TOO close to the chest. Obviously holding info is good to some degree, but when you hold it too much it ends up hurting the village more than it helps.

It's a philosophical thing about WW, I guess. I have always been in the camp that feels that info should be out in public - even if there is a risk - because overall it helps the village. Foundationally, this game is the uninformed majority against the informed minority. So the more you inform the majority, the less power the minority has.

That's all. Anyway, 'nuff said. You do you and find us some wolves, k?

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised by how closely the PM situation here is mirroring last game. I just thought it would be a little different considering how wolves were able to manipulate that situation.

And if we go back in time a bit (90% sure it was trilt's pokemon game), wolfy STL managed to get himself right in the middle of the village communication network and hang out there for a very long time before he was FINALLY lynched. I'm sure it's not the only time it has happened.

I'll say it again. PMing is for suckers :p

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised by how closely the PM situation here is mirroring last game. I just thought it would be a little different considering how wolves were able to manipulate that situation.

And if we go back in time a bit (90% sure it was trilt's pokemon game), wolfy STL managed to get himself right in the middle of the village communication network and hang out there for a very long time before he was FINALLY lynched. I'm sure it's not the only time it has happened.

Says the person who pms a heckuva lot each game.

And heck yeah I did. I would have lived to the end of that game too if we didn't convert chaos lmao. There's a reason trilt will never again fully trust me.

And heck yeah I did. I would have lived to the end of that game too if we didn't convert chaos lmao. There's a reason trilt will never again fully trust me.
Do I though?
Last game with you, sure. I had to. I'll PM with MJ, but rarely strategy stuff anymore. I largely don't initiate conversations and I can't remember the last time I got involved in one of these communication networks, if I ever did. There are few things that I feel comfortable saying in PM that wouldn't just as well be said on the thread, in my mind, unless I actually am a seer or something like that.

I think there's high value in PMs. I think you can also go too far in the opposing direction and have too much going underground, and then the big picture is lost to the rest of the crowd. It's a balance.

Can anyone give me a quick summary of why the other top 3 are top 3 right now? Phone battery is super low and don't think it'll last me rereading things

Unlynch bjeh

lynch Cyndia

but I will switch to goose to save myself if necessary.

Also, so it seems like no one has a laughing posting restriction today. @mmmdreamerz was that from an item or was it a night action against you?

I really did not need any more PTSD about PMs than I already have from last game, but thank you both for bringing this up and causing me to have a minor anxiety attack.

This is maybe the waffliest post I have seen all day.

Well I'd rather lynch Cyn, because she's been a wolf lean for me all game more then goose (plus the trilt/stl want to wait on goose but I don't know if they've now resolved that) and now she is getting up there in votes. But I don't want to be lynched so if it stays a tie between me and goose, I will change my vote to save my bacon.

A night action

Hmmm.. so a) someone has the ability to give out mwhahahas and decided not to today so maybe a new village who realized they don't have to submit an action. b) someone can give out different kinds of posting restrictions, but I don't know if there has been any other posting restrictions besides the margarita and that was from an item and you had the choice to use it so I assume it was from a different source.

Wonder who was blocked last night...

With the mirror STL gave me last night, it's effect was canceling abilities for the next Day/Night Cycle. So if anyone had been given a mirror, or if somebody chose to use the mirror, they wouldn't have been able to use this ability, right?

I was additionally blocked last night. So I'm thinking this person is either currently blocked (how many blockers are normally in a game?) Or are affected by a mirror.

THREE WAY TIE Day 4 Lynch Tally

Jilary (3) - LIS, Pippy, nohika
Bjeh () -
LIS () -
Cyndia (4) - WM, Trilt, STL, Snowy

Lynch ends in ~45 minutes

Hmmm.. so a) someone has the ability to give out mwhahahas and decided not to today so maybe a new village who realized they don't have to submit an action. b) someone can give out different kinds of posting restrictions, but I don't know if there has been any other posting restrictions besides the margarita and that was from an item and you had the choice to use it so I assume it was from a different source.

Oh goose's post just reminded me of the obvious. This person could just have been blocked.

Disappointed Mod is Disappointed Day 4 Lynch Tally

Jilary (2) - LIS, nohika
Bjeh () -
LIS () -
Cyndia (5) - WM, Trilt, STL, Snowy, Pippy

Disappointed Mod is Disappointed Day 4 Lynch Tally

Jilary (2) - LIS, nohika
Bjeh () -
LIS () -
Cyndia (5) - WM, Trilt, STL, Snowy, Pippy

Way to disappoint the mods @PippyPony

Sorry dubz, I think we have different feelings on submitting ourselves to the mercy of the mod gods :p
Especially since it would probably take them like an hour to type up all that smiting and destruction

**don't kill me don't kill me don't kill me mods hahaha**

Okay well since I see im now tied for first - I'm cdo's mason partner. Hence why cdo said she thought I was villager on day 1 when people hadn't brought me up.

Okay well since I see im now tied for first - I'm cdo's mason partner. Hence why cdo said she thought I was villager on day 1 when people hadn't brought me up.

I thought this might be the case...