¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also @PippyPony Ny knew I was the protector and knew who I was going to protect last night so even if she believed that protection would work against conversion she would know she could avoid the protector by just avoiding to convert you. Plus stl is claiming she tried to convert him and failed (I think is his claim) so more confirmation for possible conversion in your family. This comment is making me start to doubt my feelings that you are village. If I have been protecting wolves this entire game.. sigh

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So here are some PMs.Goose started by asking if anything happened to me during the night
Me - "Nope. What about you? (I haven't gotten time to read the thread in case you already said something there)" Sat at 1:28 pm

Goose - "I received a mirror, which automatically affects me, and another item that i choose if i want to use it or not" Sat at 5:07

Then at 5:10 she said - "a mirror automatically affected me, and Genny was given a mirror last night"

By the way I tried to only copy and paste the relevant part. I don't want to write a huge unnecessary post (since this all may mean nothing anyways). I don't know how helpful this info is but I thought it may be worth it to share.

Items are typically distributed at the beginning of the day cycle, for use in the following night cycle. So you don't see the effects right away. You tell the mods you want to use it by the end of the night, and you get the results from that usage when night closes. Snowy was drunk posting because she had the item the previous cycle. Still not sure on the mirror timeline, but it doesn't mean there are multiples of the same item.

yeah WZ kind of answered my questions yesterday. I don't think I had the best understanding of how items worked

lynch nyanko

Also, if anybody has suggestions for a question I should ask one of the dead tonight, I'm all ears
I think we should verify that your ability is legitimate.

Say, like...

"Dear dead genny,

You and I spoke well before you died. We had a conversation where you made the comment, "I can't resist," and then followed it with another statement.

What was that statement?"​

And then I can obviously verify if that's correct or not, confirming you do or do not actually speak to the dead.

Obviously doesn't have to be me. Actually, preferably someone who is under less suspicion of conversion.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The end of the PM from the mods said (paraphrased, because I have this vague recollection we can't quote mods in this game): You can only answer the question in thread and you cannot mention the question.

If that wasn't what other people got .... *shrug*
So isn't it weird that LIS couldn't post the question but others couldn't? Is this not the same ability/item/whatever that effected the others?

Slow Afternoon Lynch Tally

goose (3) - kc, STL, snowy
ny (5) - ny, Trilt, LIS, Pippy, Goose

Check your votes!
Lynch closes in ~3 hours

8/16 votes accounted for

So to get this straight lynch avoidance is not effected by being blocked right? Since this is what Goose is saying happened to her.

I think we should verify that your ability is legitimate.

Say, like...

"Dear dead genny,

You and I spoke well before you died. We had a conversation where you made the comment, "I can't resist," and then followed it with another statement.

What was that statement?"​

And then I can obviously verify if that's correct or not, confirming you do or do not actually speak to the dead.

Obviously doesn't have to be me. Actually, preferably someone who is under less suspicion of conversion.
I could do that. I can ask this exact question if people want, or if somebody has something similar I can ask and they would prefer that person, that works to

So isn't it weird that LIS couldn't post the question but others couldn't? Is this not the same ability/item/whatever that effected the others?

Just checked my question pm from today. It also said I couldn't talk about it. Maybe they changed the rules for it?

It may be they were lying about the questions, or it may be that LIS/etc (STL couldn't say, I think?) were asked a question that was game-changing or sommat so the mods didn't let them reveal the question.

So to get this straight lynch avoidance is not effected by being blocked right? Since this is what Goose is saying happened to her.
My kill avoidance was passive. I was lynched during the day, and avoided the lynch via my kill avoidance. I was blocked last night (night cycle), which didn't effect my kill avoidance, but affected my ability to fake my death.

And honestly knowing what Raf and stl and my question were, whoever is doing it is wolf hunting. Could be chaos but I don't think it's chaotic enough to be. So a village ability. From the three I know they all confirm we weren't wolves, but each question was different. Therefore I have reason to trust that LIS's question also confirmed he wasn't a wolf because otherwise whoever is the question person or someone in their group would have spoken up and said something like "Everyone lynch him he is a wolf".

Members don't see this ad :)
And honestly knowing what Raf and stl and my question were, whoever is doing it is wolf hunting. Could be chaos but I don't think it's chaotic enough to be. So a village ability. From the three I know they all confirm we weren't wolves, but each question was different. Therefore I have reason to trust that LIS's question also confirmed he wasn't a wolf because otherwise whoever is the question person or someone in their group would have spoken up and said something like "Everyone lynch him he is a wolf".
Personally I thought the question asking if LIS (it was LIS right?) had an ability that helped the village could be either a villager looking for wolves or a wolf looking for a good person to kill. The fact that he's still alive does make it seem more villagery but still....

I knew better but I drank the damn margarita!!! I just can't resist delicious alcohol!!!

I just finished the longest day I have ever had on this service...I'm feeling very dramatic about it!!! Time to go home and eat something and catch up on a crapton of posts!!! SHOTS FOR EVERYONE

Reactions: 2 users
I knew better but I drank the damn margarita!!! I just can't resist delicious alcohol!!!

I just finished the longest day I have ever had on this service...I'm feeling very dramatic about it!!! Time to go home and eat something and catch up on a crapton of posts!!! SHOTS FOR EVERYONE
Aren't you on derm? Finishing at 7PM?

Sketchiest thing I've seen all day. :p

Personally I thought the question asking if LIS (it was LIS right?) had an ability that helped the village could be either a villager looking for wolves or a wolf looking for a good person to kill. The fact that he's still alive does make it seem more villagery but still....

I think that was STL but I agree with you

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

You are confusing me with STL.

This is true.. and yeah it was stl. But I would think that was more an accidental bad wording of a question trying to seer like that. My question was pretty clear I'm not a wolf and LIS said that person would also know he's not a wolf by that question. And rafs question of can she pm outside her family wouldn't be super helpful to the wolves as masons aren't that important of roles compared to seer/tracker..

I've received evidence that the person protected two nights ago wasn't who snowy said it was.

Curious to see what Snow has to say about that.

Question asker is either village or a wolf using their role to no strategic impact and to specifically look village. Both options. I tend to think former.

I've received evidence that the person protected two nights ago wasn't who snowy said it was.

Curious to see what Snow has to say about that.

Interesting. I protected hyge. What is this evidence? Where did it come from? I didn't get any notification my ability had been stolen and I was told I guarded her through the night.

Interesting. I protected hyge. What is this evidence? Where did it come from? I didn't get any notification my ability had been stolen and I was told I guarded her through the night.
Someone else was protected that night, not who you mentioned. And in a game this size I doubt we villagers have two protectors.

Someone else was protected that night, not who you mentioned. And in a game this size I doubt we villagers have two protectors.

Do you have proof of this? Snowy asked you where you heard this from, and you didn't really answer that question either...

Me on night 3

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
I mistakenly mixed up Hyge's and Bjeh's night results two nights ago. I apologize. Mod error.
:pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:

Thank you. I was having a small fit of rage thinking this was all a wolf ploy to get me lynched.

I had Ny leaning village due to her defense of me when really no one else was, so I'm not sure if everything this morning was angry wolf or rage-quitting villager. I'm having a hard time believing goose too. That role just seems way overpowered to be village.

Lynch goose

Feels weird that there would be such an overpowered villager in this game, and if she is the non-wolf/non-villager, I guess I'd rather know now (and I'll be pissed that she lied about it).

I'm not convinced about goose's story...maybe it's because I've just been suspicious of her for awhile but I really want this question answered. That being said, I definitely think ny is a wolf too...

Lynch goose

Lynch Tally

goose (4) - kc, snowy, Jil, 3m
ny (6) - ny, Trilt, LIS, Pippy, Goose, STL

Check your votes!
Lynch closes in ~2 hours

10/16 votes accounted for

Thank you. I was having a small fit of rage thinking this was all a wolf ploy to get me lynched.
Haha I kept thinking Snowy seems like a villager to me and why would they lie about this since it's so easy to refute. I was very confused

Lynch goose. For the same reasons I had yesterday and for that insane role reveal

Also @PippyPony Ny knew I was the protector and knew who I was going to protect last night so even if she believed that protection would work against conversion she would know she could avoid the protector by just avoiding to convert you. Plus stl is claiming she tried to convert him and failed (I think is his claim) so more confirmation for possible conversion in your family. This comment is making me start to doubt my feelings that you are village. If I have been protecting wolves this entire game.. sigh

I think that if you believe STL's claim that he was targeted for conversion last night, and you believe his claim that it failed, and you believe what PBC said about there not being duplicate attempts at a night action, then the only conclusion is that there was no conversion last night.

And I am still as village as I was when we started this game.

Lynch Tally

goose (5) - kc, snowy, Jil, 3m, bjeh

Check your votes!
Lynch closes in ~2 hours

11/16 votes accounted for

Ahh that makes sense!

I'm going to go with lynch goose because a) I'm not convinced about nyanko, and b) I don't buy the goose's story.

I had Ny leaning village due to her defense of me when really no one else was, so I'm not sure if everything this morning was angry wolf or rage-quitting villager. I'm having a hard time believing goose too. That role just seems way overpowered to be village.

Lynch goose

Feels weird that there would be such an overpowered villager in this game, and if she is the non-wolf/non-villager, I guess I'd rather know now (and I'll be pissed that she lied about it).
Just saying, it's easy for wolves to defend villagers. A good move too since if you died a villager the wolf can point back and say "see, I though she was village, RIP" etc

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
TIED Lynch Tally

goose (6)
- kc, snowy, Jil, 3m, bjeh, nohika

Check your votes!
Lynch closes in ~2 hours

12/16 votes accounted for

Neither are convincing but someone needs to be lynched and I've had Ny on my (not a real list its all in my head) list for awhile
Lynch Ny
But goose, your butt is cooked tomorrow night.

Seriously? I want to test goose. I have word (from coopah I think) in last dead chat that the dead would be involved in this game and have not seen their mark elsewhere.

I have suspicions goose isn't telling us quittteee everything but ny was sketch af the whole game (someone look back for me and see where she was on the fb lynch plz) and has a role that has zero helpful capability.

Seriously? I want to test goose. I have word (from coopah I think) in last dead chat that the dead would be involved in this game and have not seen their mark elsewhere.

I have suspicions goose isn't telling us quittteee everything but ny was sketch af the whole game (someone look back for me and see where she was on the fb lynch plz) and has a role that has zero helpful capability.

I get ya but I've literally wanted to lynch goose for like 3 days lol

Aren't you on derm? Finishing at 7PM?

Sketchiest thing I've seen all day. :p
LOL giiiirrrrllll, you should have seen the bonkers case I had!!! Whoa!!! Anyone with differentials for a 10 y/o intact male Staffie with 8 months of sudden-onset pruritic multifocal follicular cast crusts, small bowel diarrhea (with 10 lb weight loss despite good appetite over 8 months), and refractory KCS that all started at the same time, hit me uppppp!!! Residents was like WOAHHHH!!! That discharge took me for freakin' EVER TO WRITE!!!!!!!!!

If we're discussing voting history hasn't Goose voted to lynch every villager so far and did not vote for the wolf we have lynched?

****lynch nyan****

Like I said I think I'd rather vote her first than test goose just yet, in case she has more than one lynch avoidance. Will definitely be going for goose tomorrow though.

Official Lynch Tally

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia () -
STL () -
Raf (3) - Genny, LIS, nohika
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS () -
FB (9) - WM, bjeh, 3M, Pippy, cdo, Hyge, Trilt, STL, Ny
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (6) - raf, amgoose, Jil, FB, KC, NSFW
Trilt () -
3M () -
Pippy () -
Snowy () -

22/22 votes accounted for

Please double check your votes, this is the final tally please let me know if this is incorrect at all! That last minute waffle fest is hard on a baby mod!

Yea she voted for hyge