¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
****lynch nyan****

Like I said I think I'd rather vote her first than test goose just yet, in case she has more than one lynch avoidance. Will definitely be going for goose tomorrow though.
I mean, literally everyone who didn't vote for FB is potentially on that list since we don't know for sure that goose or ny are wolves

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
YES I WAS REALLY CONFUSED!!! BECAUSE NO ONE PROTECTED MY ASS THAT NIGHT...IT WAS HANGING IN THE WINDDD!!! wooooo!

Maybe don't hang it about while wolves are biting butts?

Just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think that if you believe STL's claim that he was targeted for conversion last night, and you believe his claim that it failed, and you believe what PBC said about there not being duplicate attempts at a night action, then the only conclusion is that there was no conversion last night.

And I am still as village as I was when we started this game.

I agree, but that means you have to trust stl's claim and I don't know if I do. But if the rest of your family is okay with his claim right now, I'll take that. Conversion or no conversion, it doesn't tell us that there isn't an original in your group though. And if goose flips village/chaos instead of wolf that is what I would think.

And thank you for telling me you are a villager still. Now my mind can rest easy. ;)

I just want the margarita because I want to know what tequila was used to cause such a rapidemente effect.

Seriously? I want to test goose. I have word (from coopah I think) in last dead chat that the dead would be involved in this game and have not seen their mark elsewhere.

I have suspicions goose isn't telling us quittteee everything but ny was sketch af the whole game (someone look back for me and see where she was on the fb lynch plz) and has a role that has zero helpful capability.

I think goose is probably telling us the truth about talking to the dead. I agree there is something she is probably not telling us though. I really want to know if she is a wolf, so I can get off the case of the crazy family having an original. But, there is more chance she is chaos and looking back at ny's history I agree she is sketch and I'd rather get a wolf who can kill then a chaos who can see dead people.

Snowshoe - please flip a coin each night, if heads protect yourself, if tails protect either trilt or pippy or MMM.

Jilary - if you can still take the fall, I would do that tn still to protect more important roles.

The Dead's Lynch Tally

goose (5) - kc, Jil, 3m, bjeh, nohika
ny (9) - ny, Trilt, LIS, Pippy, Goose, STL, NSFW, Cyndia, Snowy

Lynch closes in < 1.5 hours

14/16 votes accounted for

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree, but that means you have to trust stl's claim and I don't know if I do. But if the rest of your family is okay with his claim right now, I'll take that.

I will say that after some consideration, I am more ok with it than I was this morning.

And thank you for telling me you are a villager still. Now my mind can rest easy. ;)

Oh you're welcome ;)

The cake is a lie.
giphy.gif

Snowshoe - please flip a coin each night, if heads protect yourself, if tails protect either trilt or pippy or MMM.

Jilary - if you can still take the fall, I would do that tn still to protect more important roles.

200w_d.gif

Jk.. But close enough to my plan ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Okay so seriously. Let's stop lynching goose and confirm the dead speaking ability. Do we think the game design would give that ability to a wolf who is, by necessity for village to win, to be lynched?

To test her, I think multiple people should go back into a convo they had with someone dead and give the first part of a statement, who it was with, and be ready to confirm what the second half was. We shouldn't instruct goose on which particular person to ask, because that gives the wolves the ability to kill the person and stop the confirmation. Also, whomever is the blocker... don't block her again.

I think Ny is a very worthwhile lynch today. I'd be actually quite shocked if she didn't net us a wolf.

Okay so seriously. Let's stop lynching goose and confirm the dead speaking ability. Do we think the game design would give that ability to a wolf who is, by necessity for village to win, to be lynched?

To test her, I think multiple people should go back into a convo they had with someone dead and give the first part of a statement, who it was with, and be ready to confirm what the second half was. We shouldn't instruct goose on which particular person to ask, because that gives the wolves the ability to kill the person and stop the confirmation. Also, whomever is the blocker... don't block her again.

I think Ny is a very worthwhile lynch today. I'd be actually quite shocked if she didn't net us a wolf.
Fiiine.

###unlynch goose###
###Lynch ny###

I am feeling snarky today

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

My ability says I can chose one dead person to ask a single question of each night. Last line of new description, "I just hope they can hear you!"

So, if somebody blocks me for the third freaking night in a row, it won't work. And I would need to know which person I need to ask the question to.

My ability says I can chose one dead person to ask a single question of each night. Last line of new description, "I just hope they can hear you!"

So, if somebody blocks me for the third freaking night in a row, it won't work. And I would need to know which person I need to ask the question to.
If people listen to me you'll get a buffet of questions/people to ask. The point is that we don't know which one you pick until tomorrow to stop strategic killing.

Ask Maximiliano? The dead wolf? What the name of one of his pack is? Then we lynch them and if they are WOLLLLF then you are golden. IF not U DIE

Also, hopefully the person I ask is around tonight to answer the question. SOS to the departed

I want drunk hyge every day lol.
I momentarily forgot that's why we had the extra sassitude and I was just so concerned.

I AM SO FREAKIN CONFUSED!!! Alllllso why hasn't my LAME ASS NEW FAMILY invited me to THE FAMILY CHAT YET!?!?!?!!?
They stole you from me for nothing? Rude.

Lynch Ny

Even if the goose is making up a fairy tale there are enough of us left anyway that she gon die real soon so... ny for now.

Still would appreciate verifiable questions to pick from. Only have two so far. Wolves have a 50/50 chance of killing those people

hahahaha oh dear :rofl:... drunk hyge is so much happier then drunk me. Sadistic happy, but happier..

Still would appreciate verifiable questions to pick from. Only have two so far. Wolves have a 50/50 chance of killing those people

So, I like this idea in theory. But just to play devil's advocate for a sec -- who is to say that the dead's answers have any bearing on your affiliation at all? I mean, they're dead. They might have their own agenda. No one knows what happens in the great beyond.

Like hyge, I never had any one on one with either of the dead lobos fams. You could ask either raf or AM what was either of their first message within the fill group chat or something along those lines?

Wouldn't it make more sense to randomly pick a night to do it in the future? Better the wolves don't know when to expect it/when to block me?

Also, goose sure it coming up with a lot of reasons why this asking the dead thing might not work now. :eyebrow:

Goose, I think the point is, you pick a dead person (not FB) and say "What was the first line of your first pm with a PLAYER (non-mod) that is still alive in the game?"