¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I like you, you think like a STL.
Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Last night I asked cdo ths following question (what WM) recommended:
"What was the first line of your first pm with a PLAYER (non-mod) that is still alive in the game?"

Cdo responded:
"Heck yeah Tulio! I'm excited for this game and for working with you (even though you can be a little annoying at times ;)).

I'm still watching over your exciting adventures to the city of gold from the great beyond! I wish I could still make the game easier for you by being your partner. Looking back, I'm wondering if my original suspicions are true? Hmmm. Maybe everything's completely backwards? Maybe the people that I trusted were the ones who killed me? We were always in trouble and together at the top of everyone's suspicions, even after I was killed... I wonder why?

I remember reading about some diary and hearing whispers that Familia Locos is safe and wolf free, but I have reason to believe that the M.O.D.s answering the diary were not the mods in charge.

I should've been more careful about who I put my complete trust in, especially that early! Well, except for you of course, Tulio! I know that you'll always be there for me! You're my best friend who always has my back! Love you Tulio! Miss you. <3

Love Miguel, your favorite M.O.D."

So if what cdo told me was true, it sounds like the diary wasn't from the actual mods, but was answered by the dead villagers. Interesting.

@Cyndia, can please verify the first line cdo gave me was from your PM's with Miguel? You are Tulio, correct?

Yup I'm Tulio. Technically her first pm to me said 'Heck yeah! Hey Cyndia!' but the rest referred to lots of other things that she said to me, so I definitely believe this message was from her. That's going to make me rethink my lynch today... not so sure abut goose anymore although I still think that initial explanation of her role was really convoluted. I need to reread and think some more..

Members don't see this ad :)
I like you, you think like a STL. Would totes do it, but enough people in my Group can verify I wasn't converted.

Hmm as I said I'll take it because your family isn't super suspicious right now... but as you could probably guess, I have many questions and not sure if I want them answered on thread yet. Were you blocked last night?

We were always in trouble and together at the top of everyone's suspicions, even after I was killed... I wonder why?

Is this her throwing cyndia under the bus or just trying to communicate something else without actually saying it...

and if the rest of the info is right and the diary was answered by the dead at that time... that would include FB so by clearing locos that actually probably means there's probably definitely someone wolfy in there?

Is this her throwing cyndia under the bus or just trying to communicate something else without actually saying it...

and if the rest of the info is right and the diary was answered by the dead at that time... that would include FB so by clearing locos that actually probably means there's probably definitely someone wolfy in there?

Cyndia has always been on my suspicions list so I'm not sure either way on what she was trying to say.

However, based on what she told me, I'm taking the validity of the diary with a grain of salt from now on. I also wouldn't be surprised if the whole map thing was a hint to ask the dead questions.

Reactions: 1 user

It doesn't really seem to be accusing cyndia. It seems to be accusing whoever cdo and cyndia suspected early on in the game. And the Familia locos. But that mean you have to trust the dead people and trust goose and that's a lot of trust. Take it with a grain of salt.. there MAY be an original in la familia loco. (And I wouldn't be surprised. Didn't I say I don't trust mod stuff in games :yeahright:)

So dead mechanisms I have seen in the past:
Everyone in chat has to vote on message. No other modifications can happen.
The response goes to directly to person x and they can respond appropriately.
There is voting, but wolves can modify responses 1 or 2 times.
(Obviously there is the option of no interaction with living, but based off response, we are not assuming that here)
@Trilt - you have had them in more games than me, what other options have you done?

It doesn't really seem to be accusing cyndia. It seems to be accusing whoever cdo and cyndia suspected early on in the game. And the Familia locos. But that mean you have to trust the dead people and trust goose and that's a lot of trust. Take it with a grain of salt.. there MAY be an original in la familia loco. (And I wouldn't be surprised. Didn't I say I don't trust mod stuff in games :yeahright:)

I know you guys also have to take my word for it, but the message is definitely dead on for something cdo would have said to me, so it's making me trust goose. And I trust cdo completely, I think what she's saying about the diary is true - unless another dead player was able to also contribute to the message. The wording still kind of sounds like her though, even in that section.. but STL is right, that's something to keep in mind.

I'm trying to figure out what the M.O.D meaning is, and I need to take a look at my messages with her again as soon as I'm out of class.

Side note for whoever the other day was asking about my myers-brigg personality (pippy or stl I think). I took it yesterday evening while procrastinating homework (cause I'm a sucker for personality quizes) and I'm ENTP. Haha I don't know why I've never heard of that test before.

I know you guys also have to take my word for it, but the message is definitely dead on for something cdo would have said to me, so it's making me trust goose. And I trust cdo completely, I think what she's saying about the diary is true - unless another dead player was able to also contribute to the message. The wording still kind of sounds like her though, even in that section.. but STL is right, that's something to keep in mind.

I'm trying to figure out what the M.O.D meaning is, and I need to take a look at my messages with her again as soon as I'm out of class.

Master of dead? Message of dead? Manipulating one detail? Move on Dolores :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
So dead mechanisms I have seen in the past:
Everyone in chat has to vote on message. No other modifications can happen.
The response goes to directly to person x and they can respond appropriately.
There is voting, but wolves can modify responses 1 or 2 times.
(Obviously there is the option of no interaction with living, but based off response, we are not assuming that here)
@Trilt - you have had them in more games than me, what other options have you done?
Erm....

R&M everyone was just playing a basics WW game in dead chat.
Pokémon they alternated blocking/protecting, with dead wolves able to cancel once and chaos able to invert action.
Minecraft the Nether was a thing and dead got to vote for someone who was likely to die, then would stay in there and be joined by someone daily.
Animorphs they could help the Ellimist/Crayak with item design.
And Campworld they could send a message to the neutral player, voted on together.

First, to the big booming voice, the answer is YES, that is 100% it.

Second, I contingency voted because I'm not sure how much I can check in today and I actually thought I'd be dead. But here I am still.

Unlynch goose

Right now I'm not sure. I feel like CDO was saying she trusted Cyndia, but she shouldn't have trusted other people that she trusted early on, not sure who that was though. Snowy is on the top of my villager list, KC and trilt are up there too. I feel like I can't ever fully trust STL and every once in a while LIS says something that makes me question him, though if the question thing is right then he's village leaning. Still have questions about goose, would like more questions asked of the dead before I'm actually willing to believe it.

Does anyone recall games Ny has been a wolf in? I really really don't want to have to go through them one by one, ha.

Not saying it won't necessarily be worthwhile, but I think it will be low yield. Her game play is basically exactly the same from what I can tell. And she's a chaotic voter, so I think analyzing her vote record won't be helpful.

That said, I hate to discourage something that might bear fruit....

Couldn't Goose and Cyndia both be wolves and they're lying? Also did anyone move families last night?

If Goose turns out to be a wolf, it means my reads this game were ****e. I was pretty damn happy with the last two games, but... ugh.

lynch Goose for now, but waiting to hear more from STL's Super Secret Agent Man Club.

Reactions: 2 users
Side note for whoever the other day was asking about my myers-brigg personality (pippy or stl I think). I took it yesterday evening while procrastinating homework (cause I'm a sucker for personality quizes) and I'm ENTP. Haha I don't know why I've never heard of that test before.

Dude, same

Also, go wolves. And stuff.

Reactions: 1 users
If Goose turns out to be a wolf, it means my reads this game were ****e. I was pretty damn happy with the last two games, but... ugh.

lynch Goose for now, but waiting to hear more from STL's Super Secret Agent Man Club.
Can this group name carry over from game to game? :p

Reactions: 1 users
Can this group name carry over from game to game? :p
giphy.gif

Reactions: 7 users
Answered slightly more specifically in PM, but mostly just a process of elimination deal.

The main thing clearing you earlier was your early lynch vote on fb, but I've gotten to the point where I have justifications against being wolf for most others and not you. Bussing - especially with a wolf who often gets lynched - is def a thing. Heck, Ny almost swung the vote FBs way during the end cluster ****.

Answered slightly more specifically in PM, but mostly just a process of elimination deal.

The main thing clearing you earlier was your early lynch vote on fb, but I've gotten to the point where I have justifications against being wolf for most others and not you. Bussing - especially with a wolf who often gets lynched - is def a thing. Heck, Ny almost swung the vote FBs way during the end cluster ****.

I could get on this lynch for those exact reasons. If goose is a sketch village role, then bjeh is high on my list. I had her as chaos earlier in the game then as wolf blocker, but yesterday I moved her to neutral-village only due to the FB vote and Ny's going after her D2 or 3?... but I'm still not sure about goose and I feel like I would rather have that question answered today.

Still Disappointing Lynch Tally
Goose (1) - LIS
Bjeh (2) - Trilt, STL

3/15 votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~8.5 hours

Fiiine coopah I will vote just to make you happy :p, but there is a high chance of me changing it.

Lynch goose

I could get on this lynch for those exact reasons. If goose is a sketch village role, then bjeh is high on my list. I had her as chaos earlier in the game then as wolf blocker, but yesterday I moved her to neutral-village only due to the FB vote and Ny's going after her D2 or 3?... but I'm still not sure about goose and I feel like I would rather have that question answered today.
Ny is a very good player. Don't underestimate her. She will totally be all gung ho on a fellow wolf early in the game.

Random thought on goose - why hasn't she asked one of the dead wolves a question about the remaining wolves?? That would have been way more useful than trying to prove her ability by talking to cdo.

Random thought on goose - why hasn't she asked one of the dead wolves a question about the remaining wolves?? That would have been way more useful than trying to prove her ability by talking to cdo.
I can try to ask a question to FB tonight. I just asked cdo yesterday because I know she's like always on SDN and thought I had the highest chance of getting a response by asking her

Reactions: 2 users
Getting More Interesting Lynch Tally
Goose (2) - LIS, Snowy
Bjeh (2) - Trilt, STL

4/15 votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~8.25 hours

Ny is a very good player. Don't underestimate her. She will totally be all gung ho on a fellow wolf early in the game.

Oh yeah, from what trilt was saying I wouldn't be surprised if ny did that. And since that was my only thing keeping bjeh from my wolf list.. she is back on it. I don't mind her lynch and I might be convinced to change my vote, but I think a goose lynch would give me more information I need.