¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Actually the fact that bjeh blocking me the past two nights because we didn't get along makes sense. And then if she is blocker and didn't like me, but she listened to people and did not block me last night so I could test my ability, I feel like that gives her villager points.

If she were a wolf blocker, I think it would have made more sense to block me again and then not let me use my ability, so I would be down lynch road today.

I think I'm actually more concerned about how fast nohika flipped on bjeh. It seemed like she was flat out defending her for being a new player and for their relationship in PMs, and then turned on her after she role-revealed, which was very conveniently after the item/blocking timeline that Snowy posted. That seems like an easy way to have something to come back to in the future for trying to prove villager status.

I've also been saying for a while now that I don't think nohika came back as a villager. So,

unlynch bjeh (for now)

lynch nohika
I'd like something of an ability reveal between you and BJ and I'll consider pulling my lynch from bj

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know, I guess I'm just making an assumption. Isn't it uncommon to have two village seers?

Yeah, I guess so -- if they had no restrictions. But didn't genny's role specifically target female characters? I dunno, that comment just struck me as oddly certain, like maybe you knew something about it from her.

Members don't see this ad :)
The Dead's Lynch Tally

Goose (1) - LIS
Bjeh (9) - Trilt, STL, Jilary, kcough, NSFW, 3m, Snowy, Pippy, nohika
nohika (1) - goose

11/15 votes accounted for
Lynch ends < 2 hours

Yeah, I guess so -- if they had no restrictions. But didn't genny's role specifically target female characters? I dunno, that comment just struck me as oddly certain, like maybe you knew something about it from her.
No we didn't discuss it (although obviously you'll just have to take my word for it). We talked about some game related stuff, but nothing significant.

So it seems pretty likely that we also have a convert now. I'm just wondering if it is one or two. Yesterday STL said the wolves tried a conversion, then got another chance that night. STL - are you sure someone was converted the other night?
Mods had clarified on thread that I misinterpreted something that was told to me. They did not get another conversion two nights ago. Hence why i think a conversion happened last night

HOLY CRAP I just had a lot to catch up on but some thoughts on things:
I feel bad for lynching bjeh because they're a newbie and we've conversed, buuuuut...

Hm. Going to think a bit longer.
This seems really weird to me....

No, Snowy, I couldn't. Also...speaking of my ability...anyone feeling nohika for chaos? I realized just now that there are other ways she could have "come back" not villager.
I have been saying this SINCE she came back. I really think the chances of her being something other than village is... pretty damn good.

Okay so assuming goose got blocked by the same person even though the write ups were wierd:

Margaritas recieved: me (D1), stl (D2), hyge (D3), D4?, D5?

Items: mirror, map, diary (don't have time line of these)

Screaming lady blocker: genny (N1), stl (N2), N3?, N4?, N5?

Other blocker: WM (N1), N5?, goose (N3-N4), hyge (N5)

Feel free to add in or correct me.
Pretty sure we all determined/decided I was not blocked night 1 but was just passively redirected to AM (per AM's ability or whatever).

No you're suspicious because you were rezzed and I feel more like you being rezzed as wolf would be better for the game sorry mate
PREACH DIS.

LYNCH Nohika

I have been feelin' that since she came back.

Although I will say that whole "wah wah wah go ahead and just close the lynch, mods, I'm totally village but #nohope" schpiel feels super familiar... because Ny did the same damn thing last night -_-

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry BJ, I'm just not feeling your defense.
Although I will say that whole "wah wah wah go ahead and just close the lynch, mods, I'm totally village but #nohope" schpiel feels super familiar... because Ny did the same damn thing last night -_-
I think I was actually the one that did that. Was Ny even around at the end of lynch yesterday? She kind of rage quit early in the day I thought.

I think I was actually the one that did that. Was Ny even around at the end of lynch yesterday? She kind of rage quit early in the day I thought.

She definitely had something about lynching herself and giving up. 'Twas a nice touch lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

I was going back for the quote but you're definitely the one who did that. Ny just got grumpy and called it early.

HOLY CRAP I just had a lot to catch up on but some thoughts on things:

This seems really weird to me....

I have been saying this SINCE she came back. I really think the chances of her being something other than village is... pretty damn good.

Pretty sure we all determined/decided I was not blocked night 1 but was just passively redirected to AM (per AM's ability or whatever).

PREACH DIS.

LYNCH Nohika

I have been feelin' that since she came back.

I can respect this.

Well...I'm sorry to tell you, but your feelings are...

shiitake mushrooms. :p

Still a villager. A very boring one.

Seems as though we've had a rash of confused wolves who think their villagers lately...;)

Well...I'm sorry to tell you, but your feelings are...

shiitake mushrooms. :p

Still a villager. A very boring one.
Because a wolf would never claim village right?

Oh, you know what I was thinking of? The major sass attack earlier in the day by Ny about the whole accidental extra information/sharing early results/that whole deal.

I have a personal rule to not trust things that come back from the dead.:p
ikr... maybe it was 13 year of Catholic school but its like... if you come back from the dead you need to be either Jesus himself or you are not trusted :rofl:

Reactions: 3 users
Sorry I didn't mean to be whiny about it. I really just thought I wasn't going to convince anybody of anything and when I did say something I just felt like it got me more votes. I thought role revealing might have helped but it seems to just have created confusion instead.

Sorry I didn't mean to be whiny about it. I really just thought I wasn't going to convince anybody of anything and when I did say something I just felt like it got me more votes. I thought role revealing might have helped but it seems to just have created confusion instead.
Oh, I understand it, just wanted to point out that throwing that particular hissyfit just sends our more wolf vibes. Although... my example of choice ended up not working out hahaha soooooo

Oh, and I realize bjeh is getting lynched. I'm just gonna sit on my goose lynch. I don't really feel the bjeh lynch more than goose, and nobody wants to lynch Jilary with me, and my other lynch targest are kinda second- to third-tier priority to me.

And somebody needs to make sure STL is still playing for the good guys.

Oh, and I realize bjeh is getting lynched. I'm just gonna sit on my goose lynch. I don't really feel the bjeh lynch more than goose, and nobody wants to lynch Jilary with me, and my other lynch targest are kinda second- to third-tier priority to me.

If I could like this post multiple times over, I would.

And I would be fine with a Jil lynch tomorrow.

sent from ma fone

Can someone make a list of people cdo trusted early on? I have voting record on my spreadsheet but not likes, etc. STL is one, I think Trilt another. I don't want a last minute ill-advised waffle but. I want to think this through.

Barring any new and intriguing intel...contingency lynch nohika. Sorry hon. If you're village I'll console my guilty heart by remembering that I gave you a few more days in the sun.

An item was used last night to verify my current affiliation by asking my win condition. Unless you think wolves were brazen enough to try and convert me a second night in a row after they couldn't the first time.

Can someone make a list of people cdo trusted early on? I have voting record on my spreadsheet but not likes, etc. STL is one, I think Trilt another. I don't want a last minute ill-advised waffle but. I want to think this through.

Barring any new and intriguing intel...contingency lynch nohika. Sorry hon. If you're village I'll console my guilty heart by remembering that I gave you a few more days in the sun.
Thanks hyge. :p

She posted a list of villager to wolf sometime before she died

Caught up, I really liked 3m's analysis of bjeh and I'm okay with that lynch happening. So I'll go ahead and ****lynch bjeh**** even though it wont make much difference at this point.

One last time lynch Goose

An item was used last night to verify my current affiliation by asking my win condition. Unless you think wolves were brazen enough to try and convert me a second night in a row after they couldn't the first time.

Well, that definitely helps. Thing is, I don't know anything about that item or who was using it or whether it really exists.

Or is it where all the must-answer-honestly questions were coming from?

Can anyone confirm this to me? PM or whatever if you can. STL is giving me weird sketchy conversion vibes today.

If I could like this post multiple times over, I would.

And I would be fine with a Jil lynch tomorrow.

sent from ma fone
Just FYI - Not only did I have to answer a question truthfully on thread today, that should make it apparent I'm a villager, I also did try to sacrifice myself AGAIN last night, but there was no kill attempt, so my sacrifice wasn't needed, again. I really don't know what else you want from me.
Well, that definitely helps. Thing is, I don't know anything about that item or who was using it or whether it really exists.

Was not the question thing, because that was used on me last night.

Look back in family chat to figure out who, should be fairly obvious

I really don't know what else you want from me.

Which part of die, die, die isn't making sense? :)

(Ok, I missed the question-in-thread part..... that makes me feel a bit better.)

Was not the question thing, because that was used on me last night.

Ok. In that case, I guess I'd have to actually hear more confirmation to give it any credence. (Regarding STL, I mean.)

Official Lynch Tally
Goose (2) - LIS, bj
Bjeh (10) - Trilt, STL, Jilary, kcough, NSFW, 3m, Snowy, Pippy, nohika, cyndia
nohika (3) - goose, weim, hyge

15/15 votes accounted for
Lynch ends ~10 min

I have a personal rule to not trust things that come back from the dead.:p
whats-dead-should-stay-dead.gif

Reactions: 5 users
Clearly you need to be lynched. People who skim are wolves. ;)
No no no. You are forgetting that there are two conditions that need to be met. You need to be a person that skims, and , the second condition, your name needs to be Jilary. True story.