¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No no no. You are forgetting that there are two conditions that need to be met. You need to be a person that skims, and , the second condition, your name needs to be Jilary. True story.
This is possibly one of the only statements from you that I fully believe 100%! :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
So Hyge was blocked on a no kill night? I know we're all thinking conversion, but I'm keeping this in mind. I don't think she would be an original wolf based on things but still... kind of potentially damning.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is possibly one of the only statements from you that I fully believe 100%! :p
Jilary believes something I say 100%.
Super sketch *****unlynch whoever, lynch Jilary******

(This is a joke)

******unlynxh Jilary, lynch bleh******

whats-dead-should-stay-dead.gif

That is one of the most ironic gifs I've seen...

Reactions: 4 users
Jilary believes something I say 100%.
Super sketch *****unlynch whoever, lynch Jilary******

(This is a joke)

******unlynxh Jilary, lynch bleh******

Lynx game-solving abilities confirmed!

D6 Final Lynch Tally
Goose (2) - LIS, bjeh
Bjeh (10) - Trilt, STL, Jilary, kcough, NSFW, 3m, Snowy, Pippy, nohika, cyndia
nohika (3) - goose, weimmama, hyge

15/15 votes accounted for
Check your votes!

Reactions: 1 user
Bjeh had almost joined a circus not that long ago but there was just a feeling that she didn’t have the skills to be a circus performer. Instead she lurked and watched, learning what it is to be perform for an audience. Getting the chance to be in a telenovela was amazing. So many new friends, a new addiction, and lots of fun were to be had. At least that’s what she thought. But she was a bit of an outcast. Not being brought into the STL’s Super Secret Agent Man Club was a bit of a letdown. But such is life. So Bjeh decided to find what fun she could being quite a catty lady. She looked for a fight with anyone over any little thing. This included her husband Sr. Tits who she thought might be seeing another woman but couldn’t quite be sure of.

The other actors crowded aroung Bjeh. They found her to be too much of a creeper. Out of the crowd a shout could be heard. 'How long have you been watching us?' Thinking she had found her husband’s mistress the following ensued:

tumblr_mo91p8mw1f1rdhn5oo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nfq8590cZ31qjdae7.gif

2njkhz7.jpg

It seems that in all the commotion though the lights went out, the curtain closed, and Bjeh was no longer an actor

You have lynched Bjeh:
Tecla Lopez de Gonzalez, VILLAGER who could block someone every night

It is now Night 6. 14 characters remain. Please get your actions in. Night ends 7AM PT

Roster

La Familia Tetas

@amgoose319
@nohika- Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez

La Familia Lobos

@WeimMama

La Familia Locos

@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt
@mmmdreamerz
@hygebeorht
@LetItSnow

La Familia Zanahoria

@Jilary
@SnowshoeDog143

La Familia Azar

@Cyndia
@NSFW

NPC: @WildZoo

Los Muertos

Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
Genny, Jesus de Dios
CDO, Miguel Amador Alvarado
Nyanko, Luz del Rio
@bjeh, Tecla Lopez de Gonzalez

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Haha I love that write up.

FUDGE BISCUITS!

So Hyge was blocked on a no kill night? I know we're all thinking conversion, but I'm keeping this in mind. I don't think she would be an original wolf based on things but still... kind of potentially damning.
I had thought of this earlier too, talked myself out of it for some reason, but something I think we should keep in mind. Pippy is creeping up my sketch meter, so I'd like some thoughts there too.

I had thought of this earlier too, talked myself out of it for some reason, but something I think we should keep in mind. Pippy is creeping up my sketch meter, so I'd like some thoughts there too.
Pippy is climbing my list, a lot of people dying around her recently.

Anyone have any burning questions for the dead? I was thinking of asking someone more about the diary, or if the dead sent any other ghostly items?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'd ask the dead who blocked Jil, if no answer then we lynch jil. I dunno, too many margaritas!

On the bright side, my initial read that the blocker was acting village-y was right. Beyond that, though... bleh.

With that, pretty sure we have role ****ery somewhere. I'm down to starting with Nohika.

Hyge's arguments at d1 lynch are fairly convincing to me that she isn't an original wolf.

I'm pretty damn confident stl and nsfw aren't.

Goose would be really odd... As would Cyndia. Cyndia is hard for me because she never really gives me a lot to work with so I often want her dead just for peace of mind. Same with Jil this game but hopefully she keeps volunteering for night kills and proves that.

Wolf protector? Would be weird.

I probably need to start ignoring roles and do a reread of actual votes.

Anyone have any burning questions for the dead? I was thinking of asking someone more about the diary, or if the dead sent any other ghostly items?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Actually can we just discuss items? What have people gotten and what have they done?

Okay so assuming goose got blocked by the same person even though the write ups were wierd:

Margaritas recieved: me (D1), stl (D2), hyge (D3), D4?, D5?

Items: mirror, map, diary (don't have time line of these)

Screaming lady blocker: genny (N1), stl (N2), N3?, N4?, N5?

Other blocker: WM (N1), N5?, goose (N3-N4), hyge (N5)

Feel free to add in or correct me.

Didn't have anything to add aside from I had the map last night. I'm inclined to leave genny and stl as definitely not original wolves since the screaming lady blocker is probably the wolf blocker. I agree we should keep hyge in mind, and also goose? Because wasn't there a no kill on one of the nights she was blocked too?

I think given the general cluster****ery around here it should surprise no one that I was blocked for no reason on a no-kill night. It's like the village WANTS to die. FFS.

I'd ask Genny if she got seer results the night she died.
So should I ask Genny if she got seer results the night she died?

Or should I ask the one of the dead if they know anything about items? Or where certain items originated from, like the one STL is claiming?

Stl do you think this harassment is going to yield anything? Stop it with the distraction.
90% is me giving Dubz **** for not playing. 10% was to confirm that Dubz could be the one masterminding what's been going on.

Actually can we just discuss items? What have people gotten and what have they done?
I only ever got the margarita. Maybe I should have passed it on but I couldn't help myself. Was hoping that there was something useful down in the bottom of the cup (I was given a margarita that had already been almost drunk down, I assume from the previous drunkards in the thread).

Ah your pm friends, eh? I thought you said you couldn't pm at all? :)
giphy.gif

:shifty:

Just one confirming I could NPC it up! I assume I'm not supposed to discuss things that are said in spectator chat and such. I specifically asked if I could like strategy posts and was told I could. I assume I wouldn't get in trouble for posting strategy, but honestly I'm not going to bother with analysis...would defeat the purpose of me not actually playing.

I only ever got the margarita. Maybe I should have passed it on but I couldn't help myself. Was hoping that there was something useful down in the bottom of the cup (I was given a margarita that had already been almost drunk down, I assume from the previous drunkards in the thread).

Man, I didn't realize it was the same margarita.. That is some powerful drink (or large cup)

I'd ask the dead who blocked Jil, if no answer then we lynch jil. I dunno, too many margaritas!
I was never blocked. So...

Goose would be really odd... As would Cyndia. Cyndia is hard for me because she never really gives me a lot to work with so I often want her dead just for peace of mind. Same with Jil this game but hopefully she keeps volunteering for night kills and proves that.
I think I've been participating well the past few days. I know I didn't the first few days, but I've said plenty this week, probably more than some of the other players.

I have not received a single item all game. I swear items hate me in most games.

Didn't have anything to add aside from I had the map last night. I'm inclined to leave genny and stl as definitely not original wolves since the screaming lady blocker is probably the wolf blocker. I agree we should keep hyge in mind, and also goose? Because wasn't there a no kill on one of the nights she was blocked too?
Well, genny is dead, and was an affiliation seer, so, I feel pretty confident that she's not now, nor was she ever a wolf in this game. ;)

Is the margarita an item? The map was used by multiple people. Was the mirror and the diary?

Well, genny is dead, and was an affiliation seer, so, I feel pretty confident that she's not now, nor was she ever a wolf in this game. ;)

Actually genny is one of those unseerable wolves that comes up as village even when dead :p

Oh, and bj was the screaming lady blocker it seems.

Clearly you need to be lynched. People who skim are wolves. ;)

I do need to be lynched soon, but only because we'll be moving from mid-game to end-game, and I <hate> end-game. I love the early game and I have disproportionately good results to my early-game reads as compared to other people, but I absolutely suck at the end game where people like STL shine.

When he's not converted, that is. Don't believe his "I never get converted" spiel.

Actually genny is one of those unseerable wolves that comes up as village even when dead :p
:lame: This was actually a mechanism in one game, sort of. Right Trilt & WZ?! In Pokémon, WZ died as part of team chaos (partner to LIS) and could change what people's affiliation looked like, even in death. She used it on herself first, so we all thought she was lynched early as a villager, when really she wasn't.

Is the margarita an item? The map was used by multiple people. Was the mirror and the diary?
Yeah it seems to get passed around, it was pretty empty when it got to me but "don't worry...there's just enough left for the alcohol to work its magic.."

Mods have kept me entertained with their verbiage. For example, apparently a hot chick in lingerie drove me over to locos familia in a limo.