♪ ♫ Every Day I'm Shufflin' WW Game Thread ♫ ♪

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Flipping my list entirely upside down would also have worked really well. Things to think about in the future :thinking:
I was sad the wolves killed finny and I, I always enjoy being left to twist in the wind and my votes would have circled around all of the wolves with graceful ignorance. Plus my end game meltdowns are always great distractions for the village.

Though I will admit I avoided pippy lynches because I always try to reflex lynch her and I figured I'd give her a chance for once lol. I should listen to my irrational vitriol more often

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was sad the wolves killed finny and I, I always enjoy being left to twist in the wind and my votes would have circled around all of the wolves with graceful ignorance. Plus my end game meltdowns are always great distractions for the village.

Though I will admit I avoided pippy lynches because I always try to reflex lynch her and I figured I'd give her a chance for once lol. I should listen to my irrational vitriol more often
We kind of had to :(

Too many people had moved you village

Flipping my list entirely upside down would also have worked really well. Things to think about in the future :thinking:
Btw, you are something like 0/7 for voting me late game and me being a wolf. If you have feels for me early go hog wild, but if you have feels for me later, you should probably bury em ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Kinda? Except I probably annoyed the heck out of dds. I just wanted him to say something about why he wasn't talking to Paws in the PMs. I know he's open with villagers.
My last PM to paws was, "Word on the street has it that you're a wolf." More crickets from today. I could've circled back to that if we tagged a wolf today. 2/4 - not bad. It's probably typical to be fooled by either STL or LIS. I figured it had to be one of them eventually. . .

Reactions: 4 users
My last PM to paws was, "Word on the street has it that you're a wolf." More crickets from today. I could've circled back to that if we tagged a wolf today. 2/4 - not bad. It's probably typical to be fooled by either STL or LIS. I figured it had to be one of them eventually. . .
For the record I think you were also totally right that I tried to get you lynched the last time I was a wolf. I had forgotten, and then as soon as you said it I was like "oh **** he's right, I did do that."

Oooops

For the record I think you were also totally right that I tried to get you lynched the last time I was a wolf. I had forgotten, and then as soon as you said it I was like "oh **** he's right, I did do that."

Ooops
Be unpredictable by being as predictable as possible! They'll never predict it!

Oh btw, we had a double kill that we didn't use.

@WildZoo
@SummerTheLynx
@SportPonies

Last comment is that I'm a tiny bit sad to be killing SportPonies for a specific reason:

There would be some amazing poetic justice if I could have managed to take out dubz, STL and Sporty with a triple kill at the end of the game, because the three of them screwed me over by doing that exact thing in Trilt's vet clinic game.

Vengeance was almost mine lol

Oh well, maybe next time

#neverforget lol

Reactions: 2 users
I did have that moment of transient suspicion of LIS for his weird support of STL d1. And had Paws on my early reads list. But I think that's about it...

I'm trying to find anything to make me feel a little better about myself.

Ironically, that was BEFORE I knew I was a wolf. The other wolves even commented in wolf PM about how amusing it would be if I got lynched for a comment I made before I knew I was a wolf.

I forgot to check PMs for a while.

Reactions: 3 users
Ironically, that was BEFORE I knew I was a wolf. The other wolves even commented in wolf PM about how amusing it would be if I got lynched for a comment I made before I knew I was a wolf.

I forgot to check PMs for a while.
Also correctly called me as a wolf based off of my first post.

Those reads, man - on point

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm really lucky I think that LIS was a wolf - I think he would have pegged me this game, despite finding me sketchy af in all games.

And I support lynching dds in ALL games I've played with him.

Pretty sure I win the Worst Villager award for this game. You had a lot of competition though, so many choices for bad villaging.
You played a terrible villager because you are so used to being a wolf you forgot how to village ;)

(Haven't read the game or how you played in it, just wanted to make the joke ;) )

if you guys want me for the next one, tag me, or better yet, PM me

I've quit the social side of SDN besides WW

that was a fun game, guys, thanks

Wow. well that was a game village... that we should probably forget about...

Good job wolves! Especially cray.. can't believe you kept up posting those long winded paranoia posts even as a wolf haha.. defs had you as village from the near beginning.

Yeaaah so this is the second time I've attempted an item that supplies abilities in a game; my first go was CampWWorld, and it was similarly not... that effective. I tried to revise slightly by guaranteeing that it would go to a villager first with the mayor vote (last time we ended up with a wolf affiliation seer), and editing slightly in that Ny could give herself an ability, while subsequent people had to give others abilities. It didn't work that well lol. Maybe give up on this idea going forward. :p

Aw but I really liked this item. I think the game probably would have worked better with only 3 wolves though (but I mean it probably wouldn't knowing how this game went)

But how was there not a seer then until day 4?

The item said it wouldn't work if the ability was already out there or too powerful and with what trilt had said at the beginning which implied the basic roles had been given out, I wasn't quite sure when I got the ability on D3 that everyone had started as vanilla, so I didn't want to take the chance that there was already a seer out there and miss giving the village a useful ability. After talking to genny though and figuring out she was also vanilla, I thought that everyone started out vanilla. But I second guess myself a lot and probably would have not given out a seering ability if I had lived.

Now to watch through all the good music videos on this thread again! :joyful:

Okaaaayyyy. Part of that involved Paws coming back when she was tagged.
So I was legit driving between Chicago and MI all morning, and then @ddstothecor said he thought I was a wolf, so we decided I would just lay low as village was doing great circling each other. Then I went to dinner and was in Thor during lynch close, hence the super short comments at the end of the night. It hurt me to be a wolf with you busting people's chops for me

Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
So I was legit driving between Chicago and MI all morning, and then @ddstothecor said he thought I was a wolf, so we decided I would just lay low as village was doing great circling each other. Then I went to dinner and was in Thor during lynch close, hence the super short comments at the end of the night. It hurt me to be a wolf with you busting people's chops for me

Rude. ;)

I'm really lucky I think that LIS was a wolf - I think he would have pegged me this game, despite finding me sketchy af in all games.

And I support lynching dds in ALL games I've played with him.
Yeah, lis would have lynched us all lol. I did enjoy the pm's between pips and I for what seemed like a full day where we wondered if he knew he was a wolf

Reactions: 3 users
Oh man, you are going back to one of my rules from like a year and a half ago, the person who posts first in a day is most likely a wolf.
In this case I was thinking it might work because so few people would have gotten role PMs. I know I didn't realize the game had started until later because I just got the tag notification and I don't always check all my alerts.

It would have worked out too because not only was a wolf the first poster but all the wolves were within the first 7 people or so.

At the time I was thinking about it I hadn't realized we had all started vanilla though, and I didn't want to start throwing shade at power villagers.

Btw, you are something like 0/7 for voting me late game and me being a wolf. If you have feels for me early go hog wild, but if you have feels for me later, you should probably bury em ;)
I should bury most of my late feels...I still haven't quite learned that lesson yet

Is it still bussing when it isn't intentional?

I mean, my voting record was as good as any villager.
Probably better :rofl: good to see in action what you've talked about so often

Speaking of activity...

Wolf chat post count equaled (and maybe even exceeded) the thread at some points during the game.

I'm an introvert irl guys, I promise.

See guys if a noob is being sketchy we got to lynch them and not let them get away with this "I've been lynched D1 every game I've played please let me live past D3" crap :rolleyes:.. should have pushed for a paws lynch harder

See guys if a noob is being sketchy we got to lynch them and not let them get away with this "I've been lynched D1 every game I've played please let me live past D3" crap :rolleyes:.. should have pushed for a paws lynch harder
Blame pippy, she totally told me to ham it up.

• Love