0% Down, No PMI Loans for Doctors & Residents

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorloans

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Ricardo, and I work for Doctor Loan USA, a company that works exclusively with doctors and residents to get them the best rates on physician mortgage loans.

I know a lot of you are about to find out where you will be doing your residency, so I thought you might be interested in learning more about some of the mortgage programs we have access to. There are still a lot of no money down, no PMI loan programs out there. In declining markets you may not be able to secure 100% financing, but that depends on exactly where you're moving.

I don't want to spam here, I want to be a resource for you, so please let me know if this post is ok (I posted in the corporate affiliations thread first).

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just wanted to keep this top of mind in case anyone missed it!

Match day is coming soon, so I'd like to keep this top of mind. Thanks guys, to everyone that has checked us out...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, congrats on match day! Hope everyone is happy with the outcome. Let me know if I can be of service to you.

Just wanted to keep this on the front page, I know a lot of people are in the process of looking for homes in new states now. Remember, our lenders offer the best, no money down, no PMI physician loans available in the US!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone on here that has contacted us. We really appreciate being able to help people out and educate them on their first home purchase!

Just bringing this up to the top again... Thanks!

Hi RussianJoo,

I'm sorry you feel that way about my posts - however, many people on this forum have contacted me and are very happy with the service we provide, so I will continue to post here until no one truly wants what we offer :D

Sincerely,
Ricardo

Hi RussianJoo,

I'm sorry you feel that way about my posts - however, many people on this forum have contacted me and are very happy with the service we provide, so I will continue to post here until no one truly wants what we offer :D

Sincerely,
Ricardo

Yeah, this is believable. Why don't you get their perimssion and list the members of SDN who are happy with your services? (Testimonial?)

The doctorloanusa.com site doesn't even work, anyway

Hi guys,

Thanks for your concern and interest. I, however, have no reason to continue this conversation. Thanks for checking out the site, which as of this morning is in perfect working order.

Best,
Ricardo

Members don't see this ad :)
Upping this post in case anyone missed it last time. Thanks, guys.

Just wanted to make everyone aware of what the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac takeover means to everyone:

Rates dropped about a 1/4 of a percent yesterday, and it looks like they will continue to drop!

Rates are down, and the doctor loan is still available. I'll be here to help with questions, etc, as I know match day 2009 is upon us.

Happy New Year!

Hey guys, just putting this back out there. Thanks to everyone that has contacted us so far. Good luck in March!

Happy match day, guys! I wish you the best and hope you get into your top picks.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to bring this back to the top again, as Match Day 2010 is upon us. The 0 down loan is still going strong in many markets.

Feel free to PM me for more details or visit us to learn more about physician mortgage loans and some qualifying factors.

Best of luck,
Ricardo

Happy Match Day 2010! I hope everyone gets their top picks! :)

Just putting this information top of mind in lieu of the 2011 Match season. Good luck, everyone...

Hello, quick update - we now have lenders in all 50 states. I hope all of you are doing well and match season is going smoothly.