1/3 folds and 1/3 punches

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kobebucsfan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
when i took DAT last year, it had some weird folds and hole punches not exactly in the middle

CDP doesn't have any of those types of problems, anyone find any examples online of these weird folds that CDP doesn't have

Members don't see this ad.

when i took DAT last year, it had some weird folds and hole punches not exactly in the middle

CDP doesn't have any of those types of problems, anyone find any examples online of these weird folds that CDP doesn't have

I think Achiever has those questions.

The Canadian DAT prep manual has a practice PAT and i think 2-3 of the folding questions there are 1/3 horizontal and/or vertical fold (as in along one of the hole punching lines, not between them)

You can get the manual on the cda website (http://www.cda-adc.ca/en/index.asp) - it is not free