1 bdrm AVAILABLE in 2bdrm/1BA- 1 block from UCSF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjkim

grad student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I have a room for rent/sublet starting April 1st. I am looking for a like-minded respectful, clean roommate who values communication.
Ideally, I would like to find someone for long term but that’s negotiable and can be rented out in 3 month chunks for those rotating at University of California, San Francisco (UCSF).
No smoking or drugs. Occasional guests from out-of-town are no problem but definitely do not want someone’s significant other spending the night all the time.

The apartment is one block away from the UCSF Parnassus Campus (literally roll out of bed and go to campus) and is 2 blocks away from Golden Gate Park and one block away from TWO N-Judah MUNI stops. Two blocks from the closest grocery store and less than one away from the laundromat. The unit is very quiet because it does not face the street. There is free internet from the landlady and the only other bills are for cable tv and PGE (water/trash taken care of). The spacious room is 12.5ft x 10.5ft and it’s got a built-in shelf/closet on one entire wall so there’s a ton of storage room. Shared bathroom, kitchen and living room.
Might be ideal for temporary stays through to the end of the summer. Room can be furnished with a twin mattress/box spring and/or small desk.

FYI I’ll be asking for references and a credit report and no pets, sorry.

$950/mo + 1200deposit + utilities (about $30/pp)

There is a smaller room for a little less $$ if interested.

Members don't see this ad.