1 Month Left

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrKendrickLamar

Army Physician
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I am scheduled to take the exam on Sept 8th. I canceled Aug 14th because I was not feeling confident. Now, I am gaining my confidence and swagger. I completed the Kaplan course last week, so I have seen all the material on the exam. I need advice for the next month.

MY ANALYSIS
I did two VR passages yesterday and got 75% correct with my girlfriend's method. Today, I'll experiment with 3 passages. If I do not get 75% correct, I'll just keep practicing it. Then, I'll just keep progressing until I get to 7 passages. Is that a good plan?

In PS, I have been scoring about an 8. I have the material in my mind, but some questions are not clear to me and I get confused. I tend to miss acid/base questions. Just practice more questions to get up to a 10?

In BS, my score has been a 10. I miss a couple biology questions here and there, but I am pretty efficient with it. I need to focus on the general eukaryotic cell. My weakness is O-Chem. I was going to make flashcards of the reaction mechanisms and material that i tend to miss.

Is there somebody or a link to post to see if my writing is decent? and what areas I need to fix?

POSSIBLE SCHEDULE
For my 1 month study schedule, I figured that I do verbal every day. Then, focus on passages specific to my weak areas in the other subjects. Should I take an exam every couple days? Should I wait to take an exam until I have developed my skills in the verbal section?

Members don't see this ad.