1 month till test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coltuna

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have just over 1 month until the MCAT. I'm scoring 125-226 in all sections and am applying strictly DO. I was planning on spending my last month doing almost strictly FL's and practice questions but am going to do 2-3 more days of content. What concept(s) should I really hammer during these next couple days to raise one of those sections 1 point? In other words, what would be the most high yield thing to master?

Members don't see this ad.

Feedback about low vs. high-yield is useless and a waste of your time honestly. Every test is different; I took the May 18th exam and C/P was loaded with "low-yield" topics. Memorizing definitions will boost your scores in P/S. Other than that, practice via FLs is your best bet.

Reactions: 1 user
Feedback about low vs. high-yield is useless and a waste of your time honestly. Every test is different; I took the May 18th exam and C/P was loaded with "low-yield" topics. Memorizing definitions will boost your scores in P/S. Other than that, practice via FLs is your best bet.
Thank you!

amino acid structures, abbreviations, and charges at physiological pH
nucleic acid structures
physics formulas
lists of psych/soc vocab