1 year gastroenterology research fellow position at UT Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IBDoutcomes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

There is a one year position at U Texas at Houston for instructor in div of gastro starting July,2013. I know the research director as he is from my med school. He himself has grants and ongoing research protocols, plus more importantly they generally match the person back into the GI fellowship. He prefers those who went through the GI fellowship match and did not match, but anyone looking for a year position to match is more than welcome. Only requirement is hard work during the year. I know all these as I was myself looking at it previously as a backup in case I did not match.
He is interviewing as we speak, so please PM me ASAP if interested. I will forward his email for you to contact him (with cv) if you are interested.

Regards,

IBDOutcomes

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

There is a one year position at U Texas at Houston for instructor in div of gastro starting July,2013. I know the research director as he is from my med school. He himself has grants and ongoing research protocols, plus more importantly they generally match the person back into the GI fellowship. I know all these as I was myself looking at it previously as a backup in case I did not match.

He is interviewing as we speak, so please PM me ASAP if interested. I will forward his email for you to contact him (with cv) if you are interested.

Regards,

IBDOutcomes

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,

There is a one year position at U Texas at Houston for instructor in div of gastro starting July,2013. I know the research director as he is from my med school. He himself has grants and ongoing research protocols, plus more importantly they generally match the person back into the GI fellowship. I know all these as I was myself looking at it previously as a backup in case I did not match.

Regards,

IBDOutcomes
Hi

Thank you for posting this thread .I am an internal medicine doctor with Strong academic background in the field of Gastroenterology because of undertaking many GI projects and publishing articles on leading international scientific journals -Pub MED and extremely passionate about researching specially in this field . I am a persevering motivated person and the best candidate for your program.Would you please send email to : [email protected] If you are interested and I will send you my CV ,USMLE scores,strong recommendation letter , IM Board certification ,…
Thanks in advance for your post
Best Regards

Also ,I went through the GI fellowship match and unfortunately did not match for this year.

Hello everyone,

There is a one year position at U Texas at Houston for instructor in div of gastro starting July,2013. I know the research director as he is from my med school. He himself has grants and ongoing research protocols, plus more importantly they generally match the person back into the GI fellowship. He prefers those who went through the GI fellowship match and did not match, but anyone looking for a year position to match is more than welcome. Only requirement is hard work during the year. I know all these as I was myself looking at it previously as a backup in case I did not match.

Regards,

IBDOutcomes

Hi

Thank you for posting this thread .I am an internal medicine doctor with Strong academic background in the field of Gastroenterology because of undertaking many GI projects and publishing articles on leading international scientific journals -Pub MED and extremely passionate about researching specially in this field . I am a persevering motivated person and the best candidate for your program.Would you please send email to : [email protected] If you are interested and I will send you my CV ,USMLE scores,strong recommendation letter , IM Board certification ,…
Also I applied for GI fellowship match and did not match.
Thanks in advance for your post
Best Regards