10/22 PCAT scores have begun appearing on PharmCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwerty2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pharmcas received my scores on 02/12. Have anyone else's scores begun appearing? If so when did they received it?

Members don't see this ad.

qwerty2 said:
Pharmcas received my scores on 02/12. Have anyone else's scores begun appearing? If so when did they received it?

Yeah, mine showed up as received on pharmcas today as well.

qwerty2 said:

Mine appeared today:

Test Date Received
(Old format)
PCAT (electronic) Dec 02, 2005
(New format)

What's this old format/new format thing? Are they two different scores????!!!! :eek:

Mine are up too.

Well, after checking all week for it, they've finally been posted. I can stop checking back now for awhile, until I send in the transcript for this semester, and check back to see if they received that.

I guess it will end in the spring :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the Nov. 12 PCAT in Ft. Lauderdale and PharmCAS has received the scores TODAY...I have yet to receive them in the mail though. I am so anxious to find out! PharmCAS usually takes a week or two to resend the updated apps from what I've heard in the past...

inocenciotj said:
Mine appeared today:

Test Date Received
(Old format)
(New format)

What's this old format/new format thing? Are they two different scores????!!!! :eek:
I'm wondering the same thing... anybody know?

ethyl said:
I'm wondering the same thing... anybody know?

I called PharmCAS and it is just what it says, nothing more. Harcourt changed the format of the presentation of the scores for the schools to look at. I don't know how much they could do with simply but a few scores, but whatever.