10 Free Copies of Step-Up To The Bedside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scott_L

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Seeing the PIMP forum isn't up yet, I decided to post this here. Mehta, the author of Step Up, has a new book out:

Step-Up to the Bedside, the second book in a series from the authors of Step-Up: A High-Yield Systems Based Review for the USMLE Step 1 Exam, is a compilation of 71 clinically-oriented cases. These cases provide basic science coverage of relevant material that is frequently tested on USMLE Step 1. Each case is introduced by the patient's presenting complaint, a brief history, physical, and laboratory data. A differential diagnosis provides a means to synthesize the historical and physical data. Final diagnosis is offered. Lavishly illustrated, the cases are also interspersed with "Quick Hits" or brief bullets that provide additional information.

I have 10 copies to give away but you have to answer this question:

What two things account for 80% of all cases of pancreatitis? FYI the answer can be found on page 202 of the text.

I'll send a free copy to the first 10 people who e-mail me at [email protected]

I'll try to do this on the PIMP forum with other new books as they come out.

Thanks!

Scott

Members don't see this ad.

I've received 10 correct responses.

Thanks to everyone who responded. In a couple of weeks I will post another book. LWW has just published a new Eponyms book, Marcucci's Handbook of Medical Eponyms. Look for me to post an obscure Eponym for you to define.

Thanks!

Scott