100,000 is in our Rearview Mirror

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EctopicFetus

Keeping it funky enough
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well this is post #100,000...

FYI My wife is preggers.. Baby is coming April 24

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
:eek: WOW, that is fantastic news - congrats, this must be a wonderful time in your life!!! :thumbup:

... oh, and congrats on the baby, too :laugh:

Disregard the statement in the other thread. Looks like you found your answer :idea:

yeah!! I'm interview hiatus until early Jan! phew... no one tells you how exhausting these things are

i hope all the other fourth years are having a safe and pleasant trail

h24g how did your interview go today!! i went out to get lunch at around 11:30, but i didn't see the "tour of the housing" part; most days that part normally happens when my stomach is grumbling!

pm what you thought and we can share stories!

Members don't see this ad :)
post pad away all.

I got step 3 tomorrow.. yikes

aS i am a goal centric individual I will attempt with anyones help to close this thread prior to the 2 other rearview mirror threads

should be quite the challenge as I am over 650 posts behind..

When I discover who I am, I'll be free.
Author: Ralph Ellison

When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad that they have to get better.
Author: Malcolm Forbes

When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best -- that is inspiration.
Author: Robert Bresson

When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind, and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.
Author: Phyllis Bottome

When you row another person across the river, you get there yourself.
Author: Fortune Cookie

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Author: Confucius

Whoever does not try, does not learn.
Author: Jewish Saying

Wise [persons] learn by others' mistakes, fools by their own.
Author: Henry George Bohn

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
Author: Henry Ford

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
Author: Michael Jordan

One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do.
Author: Henry Ford

One today is worth two tomorrows.
Author: Benjamin Franklin

Our friends should be companions who inspire us, who help us rise to our best.
Author: Joseph B. Wirthlin

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
Author: Confucius

Our kindness may be the most persuasive argument for that which we believe.
Author: Gordon B. Hinckley

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

h24g how did your interview go today!! i went out to get lunch at around 11:30, but i didn't see the "tour of the housing" part; most days that part normally happens when my stomach is grumbling!

pm what you thought and we can share stories!

Hey, I'll PM you soon. I need to write my review, actually. I am trying to stay on top of that (hint, hint)

of course we are temptingly close to the next page....

I have a question - how do you avoid falling in love with a program too soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.