100th percentile scorer - gauging interest for writeup

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sacredhearts

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I scored above a 524 above on the MCAT in September 2019. I just wanted to gauge interest and see if anyone wanted a writeup of resources I found useful and my study plan - if so, I can make and post one. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Congrats on the score! I'm sure many people, including myself, would be interested to know your resource and study plan.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello

We are all very interested in how you achieved such a high score.

Please write an essay detailing your study techniques and daily routine.

Particularly I would like to know what you ate for breakfast every day.

Thanks!

Reactions: 6 users
Hi, I scored above a 524 above on the MCAT in September 2019. I just wanted to gauge interest and see if anyone wanted a writeup of resources I found useful and my study plan - if so, I can make and post one. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing. I would definitely be interested in some guidance to perform high on the MCAT. Congratulations on your score!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations on your score! Definitely interested in your resources and strategy. Please post, thanks.

Way to go, mate! Even as a tutor, I would love to hear your story and how you did it. Every story helps us as a community learn and stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest practices in test taking.

Cheers,

David D, MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors