12/14/2016 CS Exam Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychout222

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Only 2 days away guys. Does anyone else still have their testing permit visible?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Classmate passed his step 2 cs and print permit did not disappear.
Mine have not and I am expecting this Wednesday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone explain what it looks like if your permit is STILL there?

...It's been so long since I logged in, I forget what to look for.

Would it show up where I circled?

Ts3RcWe.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
Permit disappeared yesterday, took mine on 10/20. I'm ready for the hand-wringing to be finished :hungover:

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the rumor true that permit disappearance means a passing score is coming?!

My permit disappeared. I've been so anxious about this test result.

Is the rumor true that permit disappearance means a passing score is coming?!

My permit disappeared. I've been so anxious about this test result.
I have no clue but I'm hardcore stressing because mine is still up.

Mine is gone. Took the exam 9/29. And had completely forgotten we got our scores until just now! What a blissful ignorance. Here's to hoping we all passed.

My permit is also still visible. However, I took the exam on 11/5 (the last date for this reporting period), which may mean that I will get my score in one of the later weeks.

Yes. Having palpitations
Same here buddy. I don't understand what a disappearing permit means on the ECFMG website. Gahhh I'm getting so frightened.

EDIT: If, God willing, I pass, I plan to update the panic thread I posted here and may even start a blog to help students with this exam. It was a re-take for me, and I'm going to post how I studied for it the second time, some things I changed in my focus and routine, how I changed my practicing, etc. Hoping to actually be one of those that follows up on this instead of vanishing. Praying it's good news. Otherwise I'll have nothing to help with and no one to help but myself!

Last edited:
OKAY EVERYONE...

With one day to go I figured I'd give all of us "PERMIT STILL SHOWING ERMERGHRD" peeps some closure.

I called the NBME. The permit showing or not showing has absolutely nothing to do with you passing or failing.

Good luck tomorrow!

OKAY EVERYONE...

With one day to go I figured I'd give all of us "PERMIT STILL SHOWING ERMERGHRD" peeps some closure.

I called the NBME. The permit showing or not showing has absolutely nothing to do with you passing or failing.

Good luck tomorrow!

Bless you!

OKAY EVERYONE...

Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks for settling this issue once and for all! Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with the score being available tomorrow vs later either.

American MD student here, no results for me yet. Permit disappeared a day or 2 ago. Taken early Oct.

American MD student here, no results for me yet. Permit disappeared a day or 2 ago. Taken early Oct.

AMG. Took 10/12 in Houston. Permit still up. No results for me.

Thanks for the data everyone! The permit disappearing doesn't seem to be associated with getting your score back in the first week. Looks like there's no need to stress about the permit after all, though that's obviously easier said than done.

AMG also waiting for results. Took it sept 20th. Permit disappeared also. Seems like we're looking at 11amish eastern time

Pass w/ borderline performance in interpersonal skills. Sure bud. NBME needs to look in a mirror and stop wasting AMG time and money.

Same here took it 9/30 still no score- a friend received the email though but she was mid October