12 hours before an important final...what to do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Paulz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been studying for a real important test tomorrow. I got 12 hours. It's on like 30 chapters from a 1400 page book. I been going at it hard all day today and all day yesterday and I feel like I got a lot of what I should know.

What do you think I should do for the remainder of my time before the exam(besdie sleep, eat, and shower)? Like what do you all particularly do at this point? What do you prefer to go over, how do you like to go over it? I don't know maybe you people can give me some ideas, I've been reading off a book, outlines, and a computer disk for the last two days I need a change.

Members don't see this ad.

One very very important thing you should do:

Log off

Members don't see this ad :)
Ehh I wouldn't worry about it you'll most likely fail.

If you have REALLY studied for this test then go and sleep right now and have confidence in yourself tomorrow morning get pumped up, be excited, KNOW that you will do well do not THINK you will do well.

If you have half assed studied then pull an all nighter or close too it, give yourself a couple of hours of sleep and hope for the best in the morning you will probably not fail, but you will do mediocre.

have sex all night

Sex doesn't hurt either :thumbup:

The reason I studied massivley is the fact that I am guessing it will be pretty hard. We have had two tests in the class and both have had ridiculous curves due to the fact that the average was too low. I got around the average on both of them.

The reason I studied massivley is the fact that I am guessing it will be pretty hard. We have had two tests in the class and both have had ridiculous curves due to the fact that the average was too low. I got around the average on both of them.

Well thats good, then you're not competing against the test but against your peers. If you've studied that much then I give the advantage to you.

Go to bed.

If you are still awake, go over those two insane tests and make sure you understand the concepts, not necessarily just the questions (depending on type of class of course).

Members don't see this ad :)
No way, Fresh Prince isn't on?

How bout George Lopez or Home Improvement?

:thumbup:
Full house ftw!
Argh I hate when that show comes on.

I always thought that the "funny" uncle was a pedophile. Even as a child I thought he was a weirdo and it kept me from watching the show. You all know the one I'm talking about. He always make strange voices and stuff. It's just his cover-up for liking Michelle.

Argh I hate when that show comes on.

I always thought that the "funny" uncle was a pedophile. Even as a child I thought he was a weirdo and it kept me from watching the show. You all know the one I'm talking about. He always make strange voices and stuff. It's just his cover-up for liking Michelle.

Uncle Jesse touches children.

Uncle Jesse touches children.
Uncle Jesse was the "cool" uncle who was always jobless and rode a motorcycle, right? And who's TV wife was a total babe. When I was young, I thought she was a supermodel.

And The Cosby show is SO dull. Like, okay, we get it - you're a successful African-American family with children who are contemplating between Duke and Howard. No drama, no trauma. His voice puts me to sleep.

I thought they went to some make believe college....like haywood or something??

Yeah but every once in a while Cosby does something so hilarious that it puts me to tears. The rest of the family is boring, I barely notice them, although the mom taught some classes at my school a couple years back.

I should probably mention that I'm easily amused.

That's it, I'm disgusted. I'm posting in the 2-7am crew thread.

I'm watching Home Improvement right now, btw.

Thats a good show, except that kid Mark gets to me. I dunno why, I really dislike him.

Because he's a chubby chaser.