13 days left!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Csv321

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's time to pick up the pace (for me at least because I know some of you guys are slowing it down but you deserve it with all the studying you've done)....

I'm headed off to the library for a few hours. I can't remember the last time I was at the library on a Saturday night.

Hopefully, in exactly 2 weeks at this time, I'll be enjoying some sex on the beach....the drink that is! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Glad you posted that thread. :D

Stinkychesse reprimanded me for posting "how many days remaining" threads every day. Feel free to take over. I saw nothing wrong with asking how others were doing as we were approaching D-Day. :(

I've been thru pretty much reviewing all subjects..i hope..actually i don't think you're ever finished. I've done the AAMC exams 3R-7R twice. Now i think i'll do the really hard EK ones.

Saturday night in the library sucks but it's usually quiet then, I may do an exam tonight. And yea after the exam sex on the beach sounds good...either kind. :cool: Good luck.

Oooh, I didn't know that you were reprimanded for doing a countdown. I don't think I'll be taking over because I might run into some people who read this board on test day and they probably won't be too happy with me.

Does it help to do the exams twice? I did 5R and 6R for the April exam and am wondering if it would be helpful to do them again for the August exam.

Csv321 said:
Oooh, I didn't know that you were reprimanded for doing a countdown. I don't think I'll be taking over because I might run into some people who read this board on test day and they probably won't be too happy with me. .

why won't they be too happy with you? You did nothing wrong.

Csv321 said:
Does it help to do the exams twice? I did 5R and 6R for the April exam and am wondering if it would be helpful to do them again for the August exam.

Definitely do them again if you did them months ago. I did them only weeks apart so i'm not so sure how useful they were. I'd expect to get 45s on them and i didn't so that really discouraged me, especially b/c i got things wrong i got right the first time :( Practice tests are by far the best thing you could do now...well that's what i've heard; personally i have no experience.

Members don't see this ad :)
Psycho Doctor said:
Stinkychesse reprimanded me for posting "how many days remaining" threads every day. Feel free to take over. I saw nothing wrong with asking how others were doing as we were approaching D-Day. :(

You ask the same question every time you post; this amounts to double/triple/quadruple posting which is against the rules. The OP in this thread has not been posting 15-18 msgs per day on average about the same thing: his stress level and a cry for support.

That is why he is not being "reprimanded".

Your score would go up if you perseverated this much on practice problems, not the freakin' message board.

stinkycheese said:
You ask the same question every time you post; this amounts to double/triple/quadruple posting which is against the rules. The OP in this thread has not been posting 15-18 msgs per day on average about the same thing: his stress level and a cry for support.

That is why he is not being "reprimanded".

Your score would go up if you perseverated this much on practice problems, not the freakin' message board.

i didn't even ask a question here. i made a comment and gave advice.. apparently you missed all that, as you always do. Give me a little credit when i actually try to help rather than ripping me apart all the time.

please get off my back and don't assume i'm not studying...you have no clue how much studying i have done/am doing. (note no sad or confused or sleepy emoticons every other sentence just to paint a picture of doom and gloom)