13 Days to go...what are you doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeminoleFan3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
With less than 2 weeks until test day, I was just wondering how everyone was spending their time...studying, relaxing, pulling their hair out, etc?

Members don't see this ad.

You started it. You're first in line. Far be it from me to cut.
Caboose.

finishing up kaplan's material, and finishing up my 1001 ek books! woot woooooooot and playing lots of video games to relieve my stress gauge. next saturday ill be doing 9 and i will use the score i get to determine whether or not im taking april

taking aamc 8 this wednesday, 7 on saturday and 9 next wednesday...after i finish each aamc i review it and proceed to chill...i plan to review aamc 6-9 on thursday and friday and might do a quick review of physics formulas and ochem reactions the friday before.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took 7R and 8R and have been doing 1001 series here and there. I found out that I am forgetting a lot of stuff too, so I am doing three chapters a day from EK. One bio, one chemistry and one physics every day. I will take 9R next weekend and spend the last week looking over tests and 1001 series.

I'm drilling O-chem because that's by far my weakest area. Probably going to skim EK/listen to AO all the way through one more time. Maybe one more practice test (?) Then I'm done - I need a few days to relax I think.

The stress of waiting is killing me - I just want this done!!

I think I'm getting burnt out or something because I can't seem to focus very much anymore. I'll do AAMC 7,8, & 9 sometime between now and the test but in terms of reviewing material and reading, I just don't want to do it! I think I'm gonna have to try to have some fun to calm myself down and keep me from freaking out too much.

Taking AAMC 7 & 8 this week and going over flashcards. I'm going to take next week off - except I may review the AAMC tests a day or two before the test. We'll see ....

I'm getting pretty anxious to get this over with!! I had a dream last night that I showed up at the testing center for the exam and forgot my stupid slip that they sent in the mail and hadn't done the photo thing. Tried to get home to get it, but it turns out that for some reason my dad had all that stuff with him - 4 hours away. So I missed the exam and had to put off taking it until August. I woke up so pissed about the idea that I would have to keep studying all summer. ;-)

The MCAT is definitely on my mind if I'm even dreaming about it now.

Whatsamatta U said:
I think I'm getting burnt out or something because I can't seem to focus very much anymore. I'll do AAMC 7,8, & 9 sometime between now and the test but in terms of reviewing material and reading, I just don't want to do it! I think I'm gonna have to try to have some fun to calm myself down and keep me from freaking out too much.

i hear u on gettin burnt.
i was mentally burnt the last 2 weeks. i am prepared to pushout the next 2 weeks w/ tests..

good luck mang

luckily i got burnt out a month ago and have had some recovery time... :) i just took AAMC 9 today and decided i don't want to study anymore haha... so i'm probably going to go through audio osmosis one more time and go over my flashcards... and watch lots of grey's anatomy ;)

drhansolo said:
i hear u on gettin burnt.
i was mentally burnt the last 2 weeks. i am prepared to pushout the next 2 weeks w/ tests..

good luck mang

yeah i was feeling burnt out last week too. i absoolutely couldn't focus on anything mcat related, so i decided to take the rest of the week off. Now its time to get back in to the grind of things :rolleyes: