• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

macsak

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2018
    Hi all! I recently got accepted to Rutgers Dental School (in state) and Maryland Dental School (oos) and am having some trouble deciding.

Rutgers is my state school so that is a big factor to consider. I currently do not know if I would like to specialize however, I would like to have that option open. Please mention positive and negative things about these schools including clinical experience, retention (or not graduating within 4 years), student life, and rigors. I would appreciate any advice or knowledge! Thanks!
    why are you having trouble deciding?

macsak

2+ Year Member
    Aug 16, 2018
      Well, they both are really good schools and I am just not sure which school would be the better choice for my future.

the best choice for your future is to go to the cheaper school

and you are setting yourself up for failure by trying to take into account retention/not graduating on time

Reactions: 1 user
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.