1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

14 Days for Delivery of Results?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Viper786, May 8, 2008.

1. Viper786

Pre-Medical
    Hi everyone. I have a question. Exam scores are now released within 14 days if I am correct. Is that 14 business days? or let's say I have the june 13th test date, would I get the results on the 27th? (exactly 14 days later.. or is it 14 business days)

2. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    It's still a month (30 days) for now. Their goal is to get it down to 14 days.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Viper786

Pre-Medical
    Ahh darn.. Because I've been studying without taking any class and I believe I'm pretty ready. But I was thinking just in case I dont meet by goal, I'd take a Princeton Review MCAT class and retake the MCAT. My test date is june 13th, and the class i want to take starts on june 30th. So there's no chance i'd get my score before the 30th?

4. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    You have a very, very low probability.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. utahjazz

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
  6. Viper786

Pre-Medical