17 Days before MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tetra8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 17 days before my official mcat. What are some things I can do during this time that would work best at improving / maintaining my current score. Currently scoring a 30-35 on practice aamc's. I havn't done any content review since a month ago and am unsure if I have retained all the information I need up to this point. Should I go back and do some content review? Or would practice passages be more helpful. Any input would be great! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I have 17 days before my official mcat. What are some things I can do during this time that would work best at improving / maintaining my current score. Currently scoring a 30-35 on practice aamc's. I havn't done any content review since a month ago and am unsure if I have retained all the information I need up to this point. Should I go back and do some content review? Or would practice passages be more helpful. Any input would be great! Thanks.

I would skim through your content (vocabulary words, big concepts, equations) but when the MCAT is this close you should probably focus on practice passages as well as practice discrete questions if you have time.

I would advice you to study and to review past questions and some concepts! But in a week before the MCAT don't study again just relax and refresh your brain.Don't think about anything. Just let the exam keeps ringing in your head, know concepts and applications. Forget about anything that would bother you. Live your normal,and put God fiirst,then you will succeed. Goodluck

do as many full lengths as possible under timed conditions. personally, I skipped the writing sections because they don't count for much in admissions and if you can write a decent enough paragraph following their rules, you will get a good enough score. other than that, I followed the time guidelines strictly.