17 PAT Chances and Breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

Frank22

I took the test today. Here are my scores:

PAT: 17
QR: 21
RC: 21
BO: 25
GC: 26
OC: 22
TS: 24
AA: 23

How does that 17 hurt chances, and I will post a breakdown soon.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the test today. Here are my scores:

PAT: 17
QR: 21
RC: 21
BO: 25
GC: 26
OC: 22
TS: 24
AA: 23

How does that 17 hurt chances, and I will post a breakdown soon.

Frank22, Congratulations!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Amazing scores! Unless you are applying to a school that requires a high PAT score(most don't) you are good to go! Those science scores are off the charts along with with a 21 reading score.

Can't wait to hear your DAT experience, but for now the DAT Beast is Destroyed..

Nancy

Frank22, Congratulations!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Amazing scores! Unless you are applying to a school that requires a high PAT score(most don't) you are good to go! Those science scores are off the charts along with with a 21 reading score.

Can't wait to hear your DAT experience, but for now the DAT Beast is Destroyed..

Nancy

Thank you Nancy, and please tell Dr. Romano that he is the man, and that I would recommend DAT Destroyer to any and every pre-dental student.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you Nancy, and please tell Dr. Romano that he is the man, and that I would recommend DAT Destroyer to any and every pre-dental student.
I will pass your comment along to Dr. Romano he will be pleased that you enjoyed his work, as far as PAT goes, Dr. Romano can't tell a circle from a square.:laugh:

Nancy