18 more days to PCAT! Is Dr. Collins enough for Chem/Bio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmrx12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is only 18 more days to PCAT and I have been trying to study off of Kaplan and Dr. Collins for Chem and Bio but there's just way too much on it for me to have reviewed before the PCAT. I have an extremely busy schedule with work and summer classes. I was wondering whether ONLY Dr. Collins packet will be sufficient for reviewing chem and bio? Im concerned if I don't study Kaplan also, I will miss something! Any opinions are greatly appreciated!

If there is anyone in the same situation - please share any ideas you may have on last minute reviewing!

Members don't see this ad.

Same situation, except I started last month. I'm doing Dr. Collins only. Kaplan is too extensive for Biology.

Study what you can from Dr. C's packets. Kaplan has many mistakes (IMO) and it's just not worth it to sift through that book with 18 days to go.

My advice is 5+hrs/day from here on out spent on Dr. C's material only. Just try to do your best with the time you have. Good luck!

And I only studied for 3 weeks before the Pcat. I did not have time to go over other areas. The only thing I studied extensively was chemistry. It really did pull my composite up a lot.