19/06/12 breakdown!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dexterme

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Deleted!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Those are great scores! Congratz on the fruits of your labor. One question for you.

Did gen chem seem to have harder conceptual questions or difficult calculations?

Members don't see this ad :)
Those are great scores! Congratz on the fruits of your labor. One question for you.

Did gen chem seem to have harder conceptual questions or difficult calculations?

There were some questions about bp/mp, but most of the questions were calculations, make sure you know how to do bond enthalpy, heat formation and free energy ( G=H-TS) etc. The questions were very similar to those on destroyer. The calculation questions could take a lot of time so make sure you practice enough :)

DIBAL-H is a strong, bulky reducing agent very similar to LiAlH except it differs in one aspect. The only difference is that it reduces esters to aldehydes in low temperatures congrats on amazing science scores!

congrats!!!
owow~ even though RC might not be as high but overall they are great scores!

You created a new definition of doing well. Congratulations. Superb job.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

amazing scores! congrats! what are you thoughts on destroyer bio? how helpful was it?

Thanks! Destroyer bio seemed to be more detailed and harder than the real thing, but I find it very useful since it covers a very wide range of knowlege in depth. If you have enough time, I suggest you go over destroyer and jog down points that you are not familiar with and just go over them before exam.

Thanks! Destroyer bio seemed to be more detailed and harder than the real thing, but I find it very useful since it covers a very wide range of knowlege in depth. If you have enough time, I suggest you go over destroyer and jog down points that you are not familiar with and just go over them before exam.

awesome, thanks for the reply. i've actually gone through it a bunch of times and used it as my main source for the bio section. i've seen some people say its amazing, some say its solid, and some say its not that great. i've also supplemented that with various chapters of cliffs, and alan's notes.

thanks again for your response!

awesome, thanks for the reply. i've actually gone through it a bunch of times and used it as my main source for the bio section. i've seen some people say its amazing, some say its solid, and some say its not that great. i've also supplemented that with various chapters of cliffs, and alan's notes.

thanks again for your response!

No problem, good luck!