19-20 RC and 19-29 QR...??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeriousPreDent

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been scoring these consistently on the Kaplan and Baron's tests...does anyone think that these scores are low? I'm not sure how the Kaplan/Baron compare to the real DAT but I did take these at Barnes and Noble under noisy conditions...thanks for the advice....and this is a great forum btw...

Members don't see this ad.

i've been scoring 19's consistently in the sciences from kaplan...hopefully i can pull it up a couple of points...

SeriousPreDent said:
i've been scoring 19's consistently in the sciences from kaplan...hopefully i can pull it up a couple of points...
I don't think SeriousPreDent is serious. is 29 low? come on.

Members don't see this ad :)
SeriousPreDent, I teach for Kaplan and those numbers are good. You're pretty well ready to take the test. I will admit(which I'm not supposed to) that the PAT is way easier at Kaplan and make sure you practice on the computer. All my sciences went up from what I was making at Kaplan. The only score that dropped was my PAT from a 24 to a 19.

sorry didn't mean 29...meant 20...just noticed that...i'm going to take the topscore tests next week so i'll let u guys know how i did...thanks for the advice too

I just took the DAT yesterday. I was scoring around 20 and 21 on the QR section on Topscore and Kaplan, and I got a 23 on the real thing! I think the questions were definitely easier than Kaplan or Topscore. Because they were easier, I actually slowed down to double check my math sometimes to look for careless mistakes.

Anyhow, expect a couple of points higher on the real DAT than on Kaplan (at least, that's what happened in my case).

ncalcate said:
I just took the DAT yesterday. I was scoring around 20 and 21 on the QR section on Topscore and Kaplan, and I got a 23 on the real thing! I think the questions were definitely easier than Kaplan or Topscore. Because they were easier, I actually slowed down to double check my math sometimes to look for careless mistakes.

Anyhow, expect a couple of points higher on the real DAT than on Kaplan (at least, that's what happened in my case).

Congrats on your score! I have been scoring 18-19's consistently on the Kaplan and Topscore tests in the sciences...21-22 on everything else...should I expect my scores to go up a couple of points in the sciences on the real thing? I'm taking my DAT on friday...i'm so nervous...